• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

earthadept

Smash Lord
I have no way of getting there. Same thing that happened with mbz 2. I'd love to go though.

Also, I have an insane amount of homework. And considering I'm hungover right now, I'd probably feel a bit guilty about not doing work two nights in a row.

:S

So no

What's The Point

Smash Master
MLG: Is there anything else you’d like to add about your performance at Orlando?

ESAM: I’m better than Anther. Mew2King and Ally agree with me. Anther, you need to prove yourself at MLG Columbus or I’m the best by default.
Anther, look what is happening.

M2K/Ally vs Tyrant/DEHF in GF, 3rd Fatal/Vex, 4th Lee/Atomsk, (not sure on these) 5th Deim/Shadow and Tyrant/MikeHaze

TheMann

Smash Ace
Anther noooooooo!!! Columbus its gotta go down!

Sooooo who wants to help me with the snake match up? Dont front I know at least 10 people who play the bearded dude in the bandana!!!

Boxxy

Smash Lord
Sooooo who wants to help me with the snake match up? Dont front I know at least 10 people who play the bearded dude in the bandana!!!
LMAO so true. I'd help, but me being 15 and living so far from AA (and the other places around there).

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Anther noooooooo!!! Columbus its gotta go down!

Double snake..... Ban brinstar..... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

TheMann

Smash Ace
Double snake..... Ban brinstar..... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Lmao we banned it and they werent even thinking about it XD MINDGAMES!!

But ummm yea maybe I'll just go ganon against snake since I have no way to practice the match up :ohwell:

Oh wait next time I go to Iris', Me and Mister Cadaver need to play! A set best to like ummm....15. lol

What's The Point

Smash Master
Ambient, I don't know how close you live to 696, but you are on the way for any rides that Judge gets. (To AA and Howell). You live like 10 minutes away from him.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Ambient, I don't know how close you live to 696, but you are on the way for any rides that Judge gets. (To AA and Howell). You live like 10 minutes away from him.
I'm like a two minute drive once you get off 696 at Exit 16. (Woodward Ave). I didn't know I was so close to Judge lol. But who gives him rides?

Also Mann I could help you learn the Snake matchup even though I no longer main him (seriously the amount of Snakes we have is stupid). I think I'm a bit closer to you than Boxxy. Plus I'm not 15 lol. And I really need to learn the Weegee matchup.

Kail

Smash Lord
GR is the best since it's on the west which makes it awesome! xD

I need to start playing melee more. All these unbelievable melee resources right next to me. Like that Kail guy. Man is he so good at this game and everything ever. Oh and that Velynn guy he's so great and amazing it brings a tear to my eye.
Fixed for truth.

Top Bottom