• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

What's The Point

Smash Master
All right L, here is what's happening as of now

GenericallyNamed 2:20 am
But basically, call the twins tomorrow and see if they are going
then call judge and ask him what he wants to do
If the twins are going and he wants to team with you, then i guess you all go to MAS with the twins
anther2000 2:20 am
;;
GenericallyNamed 2:21 am
If the twins are going and judge can't/doesn't want to go, that means i'm taking him somewhere and likely teaming with him so you do whatever (Preferably come with us)
if the twins aren't going, then it's Ohio or staying in MI
anther2000 2:21 am
=9
si
anther2000 2:22 am
it's all figured out then
GenericallyNamed 2:22 am
and then throw in L somewhere
anther2000 2:23 am
yeh
L in da mix
I'm a lot more excited for springfield though
I might post around and see what I can arrange then

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So who does plan on going to MLG Columbus? I am going for sure (Besides DL) but I want to know who from Mi is going so I know who to hang out with xD

What's The Point

Smash Master
It'd be easier to ask who isn't going to MLG, because basically everyone who plays smash and uses smashboards in the Midwest is planning to go to MLG Columbus.

Though only 256 people get to participate, so better buy those passes fast.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
It'd be easier to ask who isn't going to MLG, because basically everyone who plays smash and uses smashboards in the Midwest is planning to go to MLG Columbus.

Though only 256 people get to participate, so better buy those passes fast.
only 256!? imma buy that pass as soon as it opens for sale

Also anyone at MBZ 2 pick up a black controller? mine went missing right before Low Tiers started

IrisKong

Smash Lord
When do tickets go on sale for columbus? I think whoever is driving with me, that we just buy all of ours in one order, as to make sure we can all go.

What's The Point

Smash Master
May 5th.

I expect it to sell out at some point. I wonder who will be the first pro to realize they can't go because of sold out passes. I'm thinking MI ones.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I totally hear ya, Vert. I don't want caffeine to count as a drug, either.

I'll go to MLG Columbus if tickets are still around by the time I get enough money to buy one.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Yeah I'm addicted to caffeine as well Ankoku lol. Been drinking it since I was 12.

Also I will help pay anyone's pass towards MLG if you can hook me up with a ride to and from. Just throwing that out there.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm addicted to caffeine as well Ankoku lol. Been drinking it since I was 12.

Also I will help pay anyone's pass towards MLG if you can hook me up with a ride to and from. Just throwing that out there.
Will you throw gas as well? if so I may very well kick some one out of my car, lol.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Well, I have to see who all from my usual smash buddies are planning to go, if there is an open spot, ill be sure to post.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
No problem I appreciate the consideration. If you got the free spot just let me know.

In the meantime I'm actually going to tournaments again for training.

EDIT: Soviet I am for sure going this weekend. Still need a doubles partner lol

IrisKong

Smash Lord
So now that I have my own copy of SC2 Beta, smashfests at my place may start to slow to 1 time a week. If people think I was excited for AvP...lets put it this way...If SC2 comes out the same week as MLG columbus..I probably wont go to columbus. If any smashers have the beta and want to play, hit me up some time.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Originally you had to go through Battle.net, but now you van per oder it at game stop and they give you a free copy of the beta :)
**** nice, I'll have to do that soon now. Right when I heard the beta was coming out (January.) I did that thing on battle.net. But on my way back home from college bow I'll pre order it. :D

A million thank you's for the info, I didn't even think they where going to put it up for pre order yet, haha.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
**** nice, I'll have to do that soon now. Right when I heard the beta was coming out (January.) I did that thing on battle.net. But on my way back home from college bow I'll pre order it. :D

A million thank you's for the info, I didn't even think they where going to put it up for pre order yet, haha.
Release date is said to be june 1st.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Lol. I still need to find housing for Sunday night somewhere in AA after the OH tourney. Then bus back to GR at 9am Monday. xD

I also need to figure out when I should leave for AA... Do you guys have the link for that one friday tourney? I figure if it is in downtown AA, I could just walk to it from the bus station, and meet up with everyone.

Top Bottom