• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

IrisKong

Smash Lord
I'm like a two minute drive once you get off 696 at Exit 16. (Woodward Ave). I didn't know I was so close to Judge lol. But who gives him rides?

Also Mann I could help you learn the Snake matchup even though I no longer main him (seriously the amount of Snakes we have is stupid). I think I'm a bit closer to you than Boxxy. Plus I'm not 15 lol. And I really need to learn the Weegee matchup.
Mikey usually drives judge to my place, throw gas and mikey would probably pick you up.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Anther noooooooo!!! Columbus its gotta go down!

Sooooo who wants to help me with the snake match up? Dont front I know at least 10 people who play the bearded dude in the bandana!!!
I would help, but I live in the wastelands of Temperance/Lambertville MI. (Seriously noone does anything here but...chill lol) D; We'll have to friendly at the next tournament.

I need to play Falco and Olimar next time.

Ironically, I'm not going to Notra's tourney. Toledo's getting a crew together and having a party at one of my Smash friends' house...and then I have a Humans vs Zombies game going on that night.

What's The Point

Smash Master
My current weekend plan involves going to OH with Judge, since Judge wants to play really good people (M2K, Blue Rogue) and I want to team with Judge. Meaning no rides to Notra's tournament since I won't be there.

Xyless

Smash Master
I'm taking the night train, since I have class until 12 and I don't wanna risk the speedy drive to Jackson this time around.

I'll be staying NEAR DePaul.

...wait, who are you staying with?

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
a friend that goes to Depaul

IF i go to MAS i definitely won't be able to stay a long time

I'm just looking for people to play walking distance from Depaul

What's The Point

Smash Master
Seems I guessed wrong.

L_Cancel, what are (were) your plans? Because as of right now I'm pretty sure I'm taking Anther to Springfield. I had assumed you were going to MAS with those melee people in Grand Rapids, and the Anther thing was just a mistake on some one's part.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Lol xD at first I was possibly going with Anther to MAS. I was going to meet him on the way, in kalamazoo. Possibly riding with the twins. But now that Judge is going to OH, idk what's happening anymore. xD

Xyless

Smash Master
a friend that goes to Depaul

IF i go to MAS i definitely won't be able to stay a long time

I'm just looking for people to play walking distance from Depaul
LOL Try a ton of people.

Meneil, Zwarm, Veggie, Kappy, TWSS, sometimes Akashi, sometimes Polska, and a few others that I'm probably forgetting. Technically me too, but I won't be getting in until about 10PM on Friday.

What's The Point

Smash Master
So, here is what I have pieced together.

The twins planned to go to MAS from a bit ago because they always go. At some point L_Cancel and Anther were recruited into the twins car to go to MAS. Today Judge told me to go to Chicago (MAS) sounding like he wanted me to drive. I suggested MI or OH, he was on board with OH. I texted Anther who said going to OH sounded like fun (Which I took as a "Yes, I'll go to Ohio with you"). He later texted me asking me "weren't people going to IL?" which I assumed was L_Cancel and Grand Rapids melee people, and he didn't seem to question it. Now I assume it was L_Cancel and the twins he was thinking of and he is just kinda flaky. And then I posted this.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
So, here is what I have pieced together.

The twins planned to go to MAS from a bit ago because they always go. At some point L_Cancel and Anther were recruited into the twins car to go to MAS. Today Judge told me to go to Chicago (MAS) sounding like he wanted me to drive. I suggested MI or OH, he was on board with OH. I texted Anther who said going to OH sounded like fun (Which I took as a "Yes, I'll go to Ohio with you"). He later texted me asking me "weren't people going to IL?" which I assumed was L_Cancel and Grand Rapids melee people, and he didn't seem to question it. Now I assume it was L_Cancel and the twins he was thinking of and he is just kinda flaky. And then I posted this.
Lol I see. xD IF you guys do go to OH. IF I find a way to AA, is there an extra space in the car? x:

What's The Point

Smash Master
Well, my current plan is to pick up Judge and Anther on Friday and go to that Friday evening tournament in AA, then leave for Ohio after it.

However, if the twins are going to MAS and planned to take L_Cancel and Anther, I feel bad taking away what I think is 50% of their gas money. Which leaves either the options of Judge and I going with the twins if they have room, or Judge and I (And whoever else) doing the AA to Ohio thing.

Anther has now stopped communicating with me, so it's hard to figure out what exactly at this time.

Top Bottom