• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Mister Cadaver

Smash Apprentice
So um yeah..I was just comin by here to you know say I PASSED MAHHHHHH ROADTESTTTTTT
...yea no one cares...

in other news, this is the list of people coming

ME
MC
WTP
L cancel
Demp
Lordhelmet
Mikey
Scala
Judge

Scala is being kind enough to pick up Judge, so people can head over whenever. Depedning on how many people you want to bring boyr, you guys can come as well...but it may be a little crowded. I cleaned my living room up a bit though so that will help.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If it's that crowded you can just count me out. Bowyer and the rest can go and I'll play Super Paper Mario or something.

earthadept

Smash Lord
ok yeah, no one is picking up their phones right now, and i have an insane amount of hw. i think i'm going to just finish some of it so i dont feel guilty about going to a tournament tomorrow. i still call a spot in your car bowyer!!

unless someone actually responds in the next hour or so... lawl

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
...yea no one cares...

in other news, this is the list of people coming

ME
MC
WTP
L cancel
Demp
Lordhelmet
Mikey
Scala
Judge

Scala is being kind enough to pick up Judge, so people can head over whenever. Depedning on how many people you want to bring boyr, you guys can come as well...but it may be a little crowded. I cleaned my living room up a bit though so that will help.
way to be just 100% douche. And Ann arbor people care because thats another ride to tourneys. Fail troll is fail.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I don't even know what's going on tomorrow. =P

Starting my birthday plains tomorrow, though my birthday was today. XD

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm beginning to seriously hate Sheik, because no matter how hard I try to main someone else, she still does better than all my other characters.

Anyway, good luck to Ann Arbor for MBZ2!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Cloudstealth is Chaz, a Marth player in Florida who sent NEO to losers' brackets earlier.

I'm guessing AA didn't manage to go to MBZ2?

IrisKong

Smash Lord
I may go to vault for singles, I work that day so I wont make it to doubles. I failed/had a sad bracket at MBZ for singles (no johns), So I need to make it up.

So me and MC are going to Faith and the Muse tonight...anyone else? (Earthadept...)

EDIT

@ horizon...

You were naked in a hot tub with a chick and you were talking on smashboards...WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

IrisKong

Smash Lord
I went on Smashboards when they left to go get drinks. After that when they came back...my phone didn't exist LOL

Also are you throwing a smashfest on friday before the Vault tourney?
Hmmm...maaaaaaybe.
I will give it some thought. I just found out that I cant go to the vault tourny, I have inventory at work that day and probably wont get out till like 10 :( But a smashfest could probably happen anyways, heh.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
Hmmm...maaaaaaybe.
I will give it some thought. I just found out that I cant go to the vault tourny, I have inventory at work that day and probably wont get out till like 10 :( But a smashfest could probably happen anyways, heh.
D: that sucks!!

Top Bottom