• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

earthadept

Smash Lord
listening to the burning season right now..

edit - mmm this is tasty stuff. am i being dumb or do i hear some like... dream pop/shoegaze influence? the 3rd song sounds like a goth version of cocteau twins haha

IrisKong

Smash Lord
listening to the burning season right now..

edit - mmm this is tasty stuff. am i being dumb or do i hear some like... dream pop/shoegaze influence? the 3rd song sounds like a goth version of cocteau twins haha
Glad your liking some of it...wanna come to the show? Its only like 10 bucks. And since im really good friends with the co-founder of Darque Productions (the guys running the show) I bet we could probably get some chill time with the band after the show.

Sumer

Smash Ace
EDIT2: Also I would like to host a tournament in Later May or June but I need advice on a good date that doesn't conflict with peoples' finals etc. Please leave your feedback. I know MLG Columbus is June 5th also so I don't want to conflict with that.
SE MI tourney would ****. :3 I'll be out of college then so I can help with stuff possibly.

D

Deleted member

Sorry if this was answered already, but iAm too lazy to look to see if it was answered, lol. Imma be in MI frum April 24 to May 1st. I havenOt found any tournaments anywhere (looked on here and AiB), does anyone here know of any smashfests or anything like that going on then? Also sorry for changing the subject.

D

Deleted member

@Xyless: ****, should've mentioned i might get there too late to attend anything on the 2th, but i'll try.
@Mister Cadaver: I'll be in Detroit, also gonna be in Flint for a day or two, i dunno when yet, though. Since i live in nh iAm used to going to tournaments an hour or two away, though.

earthadept

Smash Lord
Glad your liking some of it...wanna come to the show? Its only like 10 bucks. And since im really good friends with the co-founder of Darque Productions (the guys running the show) I bet we could probably get some chill time with the band after the show.
Yeah I'm definitely interested in that, I'm just worried about transportation stuff. I don't have a car.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Artemis, I'm not sure how much luck you'll have only being in MI for about a week. Like the others said, we have one on the 24th. However, when it comes to tournaments, we don't usually have them on every single weekend. You're probably better off just going to one of Iris' smashfests. He hosts a couple of them, and the turnout is usually pretty decent (around 8-10 people)

Boxxy

Smash Lord
MLG Columbus is during my last week of school. so there's no way I can go to that with all those finals, but I do plan on going to the showdown like a week after

judge!

Smash Ace
halo 3 mm anyone lol. ima enter mlg with my team for columbus XD god ima suck at brawl soon. halo 3 ftw!!!

edit. god **** megaman 10 hard mode is srsly pissing me off

Mister Cadaver

Smash Apprentice
Flint and Detroit are about equal distances from our place. It's about an hour~ ish. (AKA, myself and Iris) We usually post here on the forums. So just keep updated when you get in town.

Demp

Smash Journeyman
I think I'm going to make a combo vid soon, when I can get my hand on a capture card. It's going to be the ****tiest thing you guys have ever seen.

I need some more ideas for music. If you say Linkin Park or Pendulum I ****ing hate you.

Top Bottom