• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
hey i have a question. where could i buy an emerald green and a spice orange gamecube controller
good luck its hard as hell to find game cube controllers, but i know ham does customized gamecube controllers. Tell him a design or color scheme and he'll do it.

He did a Pikachu/Lucario for Anther, Ice Climber for Lain, and he is working on a cheetah print for boxxy.

He charges like $15 for the whole thing

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I'm definitely making plans to go to MLG Columbus and saving up whatever money I can from my job.

This is my "beta" plan for the Columbus trip:

Goddy talked to me a tiny bit about coming up to get him and going down to Columbus together. Not sure exactly where he lives yet (lol) but I imagine it's around Ann Arbor, so I have room for 2 more people in my car. If you guys can help out, 15-25 bucks per person for gas should be alright (Or we can just throw like $60 in a "gas fund" and divide the leftovers equally at the end of the trip...that'll be more than enough money and it will ensure everyone will pay the same amount.)

Then once we get down there, we can split the cost of a hotel room (I don't mind sleeping on the floor if I have to, but we can RPS for the beds...hell we could do a Brawl doubles match once we get there.) lol I'll bring a TV because hotels can be pretty stupid about charging to play video games/not having an AV jack. Someone else will have to bring a Wii. I can bring Brawl/Melee.

Alot of you probably don't know me yet besides talking to me on AiB, but I'm going to MI Ball Z 2 this Saturday. 90% sure of it. lol

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
MI hotel room(s) fer sher. And state v state crew battles at the hotel after **** goes down at MLG would be awesome.

judge!

Smash Ace
ug i live.. lol if i dot go back to jail on friday for sure ill be at the tourney. lol

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
I'm down for MLG Columbus. I have the money to do it just need someone who can drive. Willing to meet in A2 if needed.

Also who is going to MBZ2. I don't have to work Saturday and I'm itching to try my new and improved Falco? Anyone? Gas money is not an issue at all. I stay over by 696 and Woodward in Pleasant Ridge.

EDIT: Judge we should talk lol

EDIT2: Also I would like to host a tournament in Later May or June but I need advice on a good date that doesn't conflict with peoples' finals etc. Please leave your feedback. I know MLG Columbus is June 5th also so I don't want to conflict with that.

earthadept

Smash Lord
No. I will right now. Also call me nerv. earth was taken (imagine that...)

ps - I was being sarcastic as well. So your sarcasm counters mine. So you actually want one.

pps - I'm trying to decide what album to 'check out' and I noticed the newest one has the word ankoku in it... haha

IrisKong

Smash Lord
No. I will right now. Also call me nerv. earth was taken (imagine that...)

ps - I was being sarcastic as well. So your sarcasm counters mine. So you actually want one.

pps - I'm trying to decide what album to 'check out' and I noticed the newest one has the word ankoku in it... haha
****!

...well..check out faith and the muse, they might not be your thing, but if so, you should come to the show with me and my room mate.

Top Bottom