• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Notra

Smash Ace
Lain or WTP if u go on monday give me a ride. i gives gas monies. Lain know u want the falco/ marth MU help. (and notra just wants to play...

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
umm, whats your number xyless, I have a group presentation on tuesday, I'd be more than willing to smash monday night but if my group decides to meet to rehearse our presentation on monday night then I'm inclined to join them. Give me your number so I can give you a heads up on whether or not I'm able to come

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Ok seriously I cant have a ridiculous amount of people...

Earthadept
WTP
Xyless
MC
Myself
Lain
Anther
Themann
Notra
Mikey

thats it, no more
Not gonna lie xyless, people probably arent gonig to want to play to much brawl-. we need at least 2 more wiis as well.

Xyless

Smash Master
Obviously I'll be bringing it as a side option, but I can pocket away the SD card for tonight if anyone actually wants to try it out and have my Wii as a Brawl setup.

EDIT: I will bring my TV again, since we'll probably actually use it this time.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Well... if people can keep me updated as to who is actually coming and who cant, it would be good. As I said, I can have a good amount of people, but not to many. I want to make sure if spots are open and we arent at capacity limit, to extend invites. as of right now, everything is looking good.

lain

Smash Master
Hotarms I'll take you, but you have to give me gas money haha. Unless you're taking him Xyless?

I'ma call Alphonso, and see if Tony or Gio wanna come.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I think I was planning on going, but if it turns out that I'm not that's totally okay.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
what time are you planning to leave for Iris's lain?

and who from iris's is going back to ann arbor the earliest? I don't care if I spend the night there or stay really late I just gotta get back on campus before 9:30 in the morning

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Earthadept
WTP
Xyless
MC
Myself
Lain
Anther and by anther I mean Ankoku or hottarms ^^
Themann
Notra
Mikey

earthadept

Smash Lord
Yeah, count me in. I'll just bring my book and look at stuff when not playing :p

ps - I wanna go by just 'earth' from now on. That'll be my brawl name I guess. I created the name earthadept during my obsession with golden sun in 2005 lawl

What's The Point

Smash Master
I'm finishing some school work in about 30 minutes then can head out whenever. Anyone planning to get there before 9? If not I plan to be there around 9.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
People need to confirm with me...I cant have 15 people at my house on a monday...

So far this is what it looks like..

Xyless
Notra
Ankoku or hotarms? (not sure whats going on, communication issues?)
Mikey
Lain
Earth
Themann (?)
WTP

and then myself and MC

I really would like to stay around 10 people (maybe 11 -_- ) total, im sorry, its a monday and people gotta work in the morning, so it cant get super loud... get at me or MC... I need info.

Also, people that I know are coming can head over whenever, my room mate is cool with it.

Top Bottom