• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I think I'm going to make a combo vid soon, when I can get my hand on a capture card. It's going to be the ****tiest thing you guys have ever seen.

I need some more ideas for music. If you say Linkin Park or Pendulum I ****ing hate you.
Get a PVT, I can show you mine (smork)

judge!

Smash Ace
after 2 years of probation...jail..warrants...fees....100 hours of community service

ITS ALL ****ING FINALLY OVER

whats funny is the judge caught me lieing lmao. He felt so bad for me he dropped everything against me. The guy b4 me for the same thing got sentanced for 93 days in jail lmao. thank god i looked super sexy i guess.

off probation
warrants gone
fees all paid
community service done

the judge cant put away the smash judge ****it!

im finally free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
after 2 years of probation...jail..warrants...fees....100 hours of community service

whats funny is the judge caught me lieing lmao. He felt so bad for me he dropped everything against me. The guy b4 me for the same thing got sentanced for 93 days in jail lmao. thank god i looked super sexy i guess.

off probation
warrants gone
fees all paid
community service done

im finally free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good to hear. =)

Mister Cadaver

Smash Apprentice

off probation
warrants gone
fees all paid
community service done

I guess we're drinking tonight. We can take more pretty pictures. rofl

SCOTU

Smash Hero

off probation
warrants gone
fees all paid
community service done

DUDE. Good ****.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia

off probation
warrants gone
fees all paid
community service done

Glad to hear that part of your life is finally over and done with. For good, I hope.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
On one condition though... amidst the smashing and drinking we gotta watch a bunch of vids tonight and figure out matchups for tomorrow.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'd go to Iris' if I could get a ride and back all on Friday, but that seems rather unlikely.

Mister Cadaver

Smash Apprentice
L cancel, its looking like whoever is coming with you along with

Me(Iris, under MC's account..lol)
MC
WTP
Sumer (maybe)
Mikey
Judge

Xlless, depending on how many are in Lcancels car, you may be able to come, ill keep posted.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I think, the only people coming with me are Demp and lordhelmet. Demp got delayed a bit, so we won't be leaving until between 7-8 and we're 2 hours away. So we won't be getting there until 9-10pm...

I'll PM you my number. lol

Top Bottom