• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
O and if I host a tourney in the south of detroit/wayne county area would you guys show up?
dude you should really have one or atleast have a smashfest and invite me lol... I need as much practice as i can possibly get. I want to go to AA to play Scotu again but i cant get a hold of him and I have no ride at the moment

yeah i agree irisking you have a killer falco. I hope to see you play again

who should i have as a secondary??? fox, falco, marth, or sheik

TheMann

Smash Ace
Oh yea and I wanna play brawl. I never have nobody to play with except my bro and occasionally the impossble to contact Anther lol. Everybody come to Inkster and play me!!!

IrisKong

Smash Lord
yeah man, ur falco got rly good in a short amount of time. cant wait to see how itll be in the future
I think the last time you saw my falco I didnt know how to silent laser or DAC...which is kind of important, lol

If only MK and IC's didnt exist.. <_<

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Oh yea and I wanna play brawl. I never have nobody to play with except my bro and occasionally the impossble to contact Anther lol. Everybody come to Inkster and play me!!!
Well, Inkster is only around 15min drive from where I live. If only I wasn't lazy. =P

TheMann

Smash Ace
Come on my Wayne county brawlers! We all need to get together and train sometime. We need to get smashfests going like AA does. So we can crew battle them in melee and brawl >: (.

Sounds fun right? Too bad I dont have a car either lol

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
Come on my Wayne county brawlers! We all need to get together and train sometime. We need to get smashfests going like AA does. So we can crew battle them in melee and brawl >: (.

Sounds fun right? Too bad I dont have a car either lol
I agree i will try my best to attend them all if possible. Wayne County FTW

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
nice interview. we need to have some melee and brawl practice before the 15. there is another tourney and i need al the practice i can get -_-

What's The Point

Smash Master
So, SNES, who is going? Since I assumed the plan was to drive, I am driving there. I know Judge already wants to go, and he said Anther is going, thus putting two in my car. Apparently Shugo needs a ride, though some Ohio group should be able to fit him.

I have no idea about housing.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I put in a request at work to have those days off for the weekend. If you have an opening and I can get the request accepted, then count me in on going, WTP. ^_^

King~

Smash Champion
Apparently Shugo needs a ride, though some Ohio group should be able to fit him.

I have no idea about housing.
yay for my random late night lurkin

this is incorrect in that no one from ohio plans on/wants to go other than shugo and myself(also its supposedly a 10 hour drive from here)

so if u guys/drivers could help shugo out im sure he'd be happy

ill either find a way or i wont

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
i really want to play melee or brawl right now

if anything is going down today call me at 313-212-9488 since i might not be near the computer

does las vegas have a smash thread???

Severest

Smash Cadet
Who wants to play this week to help me recover from sitting in a car for four days straight?
Hey, I'm down to play some melee if you want. I have almost all of today free if you have a place to play. Sorry if you wanted to play Brawl, not my cup of coffee.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
i would come to ann arbor but since i have to get a ride ill have to stay out there for the day and go back the day after. Thats the only problem about me going to AA to play with you guys

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
So, today was my second day of medical school orientation. I got to see my cadaver today. It was leaking. I think its a male. For the next 4 months, starting on Monday, I'll be dissecting the cadaver. Pulling the skin away, then the muscles, then see the bones and the organs. I had to buy books for the lab that were used and wet with bodily fluids.

This is gonna be a fun year.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
So, today was my second day of medical school orientation. I got to see my cadaver today. It was leaking. I think its a male. For the next 4 months, starting on Monday, I'll be dissecting the cadaver. Pulling the skin away, then the muscles, then see the bones and the organs. I had to buy books for the lab that were used and wet with bodily fluids.

This is gonna be a fun year.
awesome!!!! you should let people come over and play smash

Notra

Smash Ace
actually, there's only the GYGO until mid/late september now.
what about MIB, and ur LOLiS. also since im not over 18 i can do aadl which is prob the easiest tourney ever. Lain used to do it when we still were at the same highschool. Me and Ding dong do it. Free monies:D

@Iris Yeah those r kinda rly important lol

SCOTU

Smash Hero
what about MIB, and ur LOLiS. also since im not over 18 i can do aadl which is prob the easiest tourney ever. Lain used to do it when we still were at the same highschool. Me and Ding dong do it. Free monies:D

@Iris Yeah those r kinda rly important lol
LoLiS got moved back until later september, and from what i'm told, so did MiB

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
rofl. I don't know if that was a joke but...

I don't know anything special about falco.

For the record, I've never placed at an out of state tournament.

I've gone to quite a few, but never have I done anything remotely worth talking about at an out of state tournament.

You should probably get someone good to teach you how to play falco. Like forum guides.

Also.

Pants.

Top Bottom