• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
When and where is the next planned brawl tourney people plan on going to? I'm looking into going out of state for any if they aren't too bad of a drive. If the AA crew or anyone else plan on doing anything of the sort let me know! I can pick people up in the southern MI as well. Just looking into getting more tourney experience

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
When and where is the next planned brawl tourney people plan on going to? I'm looking into going out of state for any if they aren't too bad of a drive. If the AA crew or anyone else plan on doing anything of the sort let me know! I can pick people up in the southern MI as well. Just looking into getting more tourney experience
Ann Arbor has another one in like a week or two. Look for a thread called GYGO in midwest.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
yeah, AA's got the GYGO one on the 15th, then the weekend after that there's the season opener for the MiB circuit, then the opener for ankoku/mine biweekly circuit on the 5th. If we're gonna be as good as we are compared to the midwest, might as well bring the midwest smash here.

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Sauce Boss and SCOTU. I usually look for city names in the thread title. I didn't realize that was happening in AA. Hopefully I'll be ready for this one. And I think I might try Brawl Doubles this time around if anyone wants to pair up with a Pit.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Good job to all that were able to go! Wish I could have seen it all happen and whatnot. ^_^

... And I have this weekend + Wednesday(I don't know how that came about) off. Anything going on?

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
I'm sick of miss'n out on **** and sucking.
dude suck it up. i wasnt going to be able to make it but i did what i had to to get there. I call you bluff on quitting ssb. Bowyer said he quit a while ago and i saw him at the tourney (no offense Bowyer). you went to all you went through with melee and brawl and just going to quit just like that. I think youll stop playing for a week and then you will be foxing it up. i felt like giving up but i didnt and im happy i got to the tourney. there will be more tournies so man up. If you going to quit atleast have a better excuse.

oh and I beat cactuarz 2-1 lol wait for it.....

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
@AtotheZ: thanx man im still have some erros i have to fix. in a moment ill be there to make mario look good

@ankoku: That was so pro

Top Bottom