• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
This is Vayseth officially signing off. Enjoy yourselves and it's been an absolute pleasure smashing with all of you for the past year and a half. I'll miss ya!

Peace.

Vayseth signed out at 1:43 pm.
I'm going to miss your King Dedede and R.O.B. very much. You were my teacher on King Dedede. T_T

TheMann

Smash Ace
This is Vayseth officially signing off. Enjoy yourselves and it's been an absolute pleasure smashing with all of you for the past year and a half. I'll miss ya!

Peace.

Vayseth signed out at 1:43 pm.
A very good use of a 2000th post I must say. We'll miss you Vay! Still loving that shika plush you sold me lol

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
For those of you trying to contact me, sorry I've been out of touch. Service sucks where I'm at right now (not my new place yet) so all of a sudden I'll get like 5 voicemails at the same time. For those wondering if I'm doing anything, I'll try to get everything unpacked tomorrow so we can have a smashfest before the tournament on Saturday. Lets say, tentatively, 7pm tomorrow. Call/text/IM me for the new address. This is also a much nicer place than my apartment, so ya'll gotta be cleaner this time around.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
For those of you trying to contact me, sorry I've been out of touch. Service sucks where I'm at right now (not my new place yet) so all of a sudden I'll get like 5 voicemails at the same time. For those wondering if I'm doing anything, I'll try to get everything unpacked tomorrow so we can have a smashfest before the tournament on Saturday. Lets say, tentatively, 7pm tomorrow. Call/text/IM me for the new address. This is also a much nicer place than my apartment, so ya'll gotta be cleaner this time around.
<_<

Well we were thinking about canceling the Mechanize party but it turns out we are going through with it (despite the ridiculous BS we went through with promotion). I will be DJing till about 2. I have a feeling you will be done by then, but if not I may stop by just to see the new place. I will however be at the tourny tomorrow around the time that singles start. I will be calling you through out the day to find out when that is. Hope everything at the new place is going well.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
I would like to come but i dont have you number to see if you are going to have the smashfest. I will keep my fingers crossed anyway

Vayseth

Smash Master
Since I got the time wrong and I feel like an idiot, I'll make this my final post:

I'm most likely heading to the Denny's by Lakeside Mall tonight sometime after 10 pm. If ya'll wanna see me one last time, that's your chance!

Vayseth signed out at 11:46 am.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
Since I got the time wrong and I feel like an idiot, I'll make this my final post:

I'm most likely heading to the Denny's by Lakeside Mall tonight sometime after 10 pm. If ya'll wanna see me one last time, that's your chance!

Vayseth signed out at 11:46 am.
We'll miss ya man. I think I speak for me, Boss, Dogma, and Jcav when I say you're the most PRO TO to ever walk the Earth. Have fun over there.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
well once again a day before the tournament a family crises has occurred and people now need to use my car saturday. I will miss the tourney sorry you guys. maybe ill be at the next tourney.....God i feel like giving up right now.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
God i feel like giving up right now.
Please don't say your giving up on life or Smash, the last thing I need is to someone other than my friend who got an awful 3-stock by my Ness and he had Marth on Battlefield. x_x

I know you don't really mean it, I just felt bored and posted this. =P

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
Please don't say your giving up on life or Smash, the last thing I need is to someone other than my friend who got an awful 3-stock by my Ness and he had Marth on Battlefield. x_x

I know you don't really mean it, I just felt bored and posted this. =P
thats messed up for your friend but i have been playing smash by myself most of the time and its rare to play with others. its boring playing by myself now. every time i try to go somewhere, something happens and i can not seem to go. its only in smash though anywhere else i want to go i can go and have a good time. But if it even involves smash something bad happens and i get the same line over and over "we need your car sorry you have to watch you little cousins while i take care of business. I might just stick to playing MvC2. Maybe its just my luck that this keeps happening.....
My luck = Epic Failure

MarkLoo

Smash Ace
thats messed up for your friend but i have been playing smash by myself most of the time and its rare to play with others. its boring playing by myself now. every time i try to go somewhere, something happens and i can not seem to go. its only in smash though anywhere else i want to go i can go and have a good time. But if it even involves smash something bad happens and i get the same line over and over "we need your car sorry you have to watch you little cousins while i take care of business. I might just stick to playing MvC2. Maybe its just my luck that this keeps happening.....
My luck = Epic Failure
sorry man, that sucks

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
Anyone who is going to AA for the tourney tomorrow see you there! SCOTU, My Pit vs. your fox again? You asked for a rematch at West Bloomfield ^_^

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
My luck = Epic Failure
show your dominance as a male species.

Top Bottom