• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Sukai

Smash Champion
I'll make a Brawl Crew titled, "Vayseth's Angels", and we'll own in honor of you.

EDIT: Or... I would if I could go, and if it was happening a month later, I would.

anthony000

Smash Journeyman
That tourny was a joke compared to AA tournys, skill wise. It was fun because I thought I was decent. I wasn't. lol. But RJ is pretty good.

I'm not ready for Saturday. Gonna get pooooooooped on.
I haven't even played the game in like a month, but I am excited to play some good people and learn some things.

TheMann

Smash Ace
I don't pay attention to stuff that much anymore but....did MK get banned? I'm so confused.

edit: lol wtf dub post. I dont know how this happened. and like ten mins later too?

But no ban huh? Shoulda figured.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I honestly dont understand why wario wasnt in melee. Dr. Mario over wario/!?! they make some crazy decisions over at nintendo
Time issues. You can imagine it'll take way longer to make a Wario with a completely unique moveset than it would to give Mario a lab coat and switch around some attack behaviors.

Sukai

Smash Champion
Don't get meh started on our boi.
Once the clone engine is done, and Project SA gets off it's feet, Roy'll make it, in body and revamped moveset.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
unfortunately... i agree wit anthony. mario with a phd def greater than mario wit a degree in plumbing. embarrassing how much more successful the doc is. mario should of had more ambition with his life...

anthony000

Smash Journeyman
Exactly, and it's not like he can't afford to go to school with all those coins he's collected over the years. Condemned, if you go to the tourney on Saturday, I would gladly play your Mario. I wanna play as many people as I can as much as possible.

Top Bottom