• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Sukai

Smash Champion
^_^; it's more about timing than anything knux, you tried to get me to play B+ after i was annoyed at playing brawl... I don't like brawl and was getting annoyed by it and wanted to play melee.
Not at the crew meet up, at a smashfest you held about 2 weeks prior to that.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
ohhh yeah new sig thanks to my goodfriend ankoku :) you guys should check it out

needs to be longer so sig will show
needs to be longer so sig will showneeds to be longer so sig will show
spam

Sukai

Smash Champion
ohhh yeah new sig thanks to my goodfriend ankoku :) you guys should check it out

spam
You know you can just quote someone......
It is nicely done however.

Vayseth

Smash Master
The reason why I thought it was terrible was more so I really wanted to practice for a brawl tournament, and Brawl+ actually makes you worse at brawl XD

Like I said, it needs tweaking, but the latest build is oh so fun.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
The reason why I thought it was terrible was more so I really wanted to practice for a brawl tournament, and Brawl+ actually makes you worse at brawl XD

Like I said, it needs tweaking, but the latest build is oh so fun.
if you get people to play it, lemme know. I can give gas moniez if someone wants to pick me up, i actually have some spare cash this week.

BIG C

Smash Master
Vayseth will be missed. but since he's gonna say what's up to e. honda and when he lands he is gonna do his best impression of Street Fighter 2 voice and just be like JAPAN it's all good

Gates

Banned via Warnings
<3

Play Brawl+. If you don't like it, complain in the workshop and they'll fix it for you! That's the beauty of the game.
lol that's a very good point seeing as how complaining about regular Brawl gets people nowhere.

Also, I was playing Shiek the other day and liked it. Discuss.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
this seems like a familiar title...
Is Epic back yet?

<3

Play Brawl+. If you don't like it, complain in the workshop and they'll fix it for you! That's the beauty of the game.
I don't like brawl+ because they didn't make sonic fast enough. Can they make him faster?

Brawl + is trash
Not trash exactly. It's like an AOL CD, some people may call it trash but other people just have fun with it by using it like a frisbee.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
If this UM vs MSU thing goes down someone let me know...and hopefully its in the fall cuz im going to TX 2nd sem. And it better be melee not tard brawl.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Yeah you should. And I don't even personally know you, but you got 4th at my tourney back in March. Heard your falcon is pretty good.
That tourny was a joke compared to AA tournys, skill wise. It was fun because I thought I was decent. I wasn't. lol. But RJ is pretty good.

I'm not ready for Saturday. Gonna get pooooooooped on.

Severest

Smash Cadet
Hey earthadept, I'm free on Friday if you want to melee it up. I'm living in Ann Arbor right now, just need to buy a controller.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Okay finally refound this thread (maybe Im blind or something) so I will repost this here. I want to see if I can throw some kind of house party-ish tournament at my house sometime in September probably. Ive got plenty of rooms just need setups, someone to run brackets and people. More tournaments for MI is a good thing in my eyes. If anyone is interested in helping me make it a reality let me know. thanks.

EDIT: And **** Vayseth we gotta play each other again I owe you a rematch :o

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I see you got a decent traffix discussion thread going on over hurr >__>

Solid Jake's Gameunicon outline and promise!:

WE ARE GOING TO RUN THE WORLDS FASTEST AND MOST ORGANIZED NATIONAL SMASH EVENT TO DATE

100 TV'S Guarnteed for smash free play and tournament!

we do require the community to provide setups, but not like a wii is very difficult! We will be doing a check in and labeling system to provide security for the wii and they are working on an incentive program to provide the consoles, but uh every pool gets 3-5 Tv's , yes please!

3 DAY EVENT WITH A VENUE THAT NEVER CLOSES, AND A HOTEL ROOM JUST AN ELEVATOR AWAY!

Concerts Friday and Saturday night featuring bands such as Freezepop, The Minibosses, and Bang Camaro!

A Power House of TO's!

Solid Jake
omegablackmage
omegawhitemage
Dazwa
Alex Strife
Chibosempai
and more to come!

Regional Crews done right! As long as we have the right for each region, we want to see regional crews celebrated like they used to be with fierce rivalries, and regional pride!

Speaking of regional pride, how about community pride?! This is a convention that is built off of pro gaming communities, I think its time we show the SF4 community, the Halo community, and all the other communities that our community is the best!!

It's going to be a blast, a weekend we will never forget, and from what the convention owner has told me there is already nearly 300 people pre registered for smash! (already attention from new players interested in the community? who knows!)

You can learn more @ http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=208490 or www.Gameunicon.com

Hope to see you there~

Also to help with some transportation

Travel by Land:

FROM NYC:
Ok.... so it looks like we are going to have a private hired bus from NYC to GameUniCon!!!! It looks likely that it will only be around $20 round trip!!!!(nothing's final yet...)

If interest is there we may send one elsewhere (New Jersey is possible).....

If you were to take any New York bus... you would have to go to all the way to Boston or Framingham then to Marlborough adding time to the trip. This way we will deliver you right to the Convention!!!!

Email Jamie@GameUnicon.com if you are intersted!"

<3

Vayseth

Smash Master
****. Right after I leave there's a friggin' awesome East Coast event I'd totally go too.

Sorry AH, I'm leaaaavin', ooon a jet plane. I don't know when I'll be back again.

Top Bottom