• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So like:

rsr2 wants to host a tournament with me at Skynet, January 21st, 2012. He can get us FREE housing at his hotel if we come up. So I'm trying to see who is interested in going if Gifts drives. I will be talking to him about it. Brawl only at this. Trying to gather potential people for the car now.

Also I asked about Apex because I want to know if we have enough people for a MI room to cut housing fees. Otherwise, I'll just take one of my several backup plans. I would rather house with my own state though. I know Rob and James are looking. Ori too and Kevin. Who else?

Zinoto

Smash Lord
So like:

rsr2 wants to host a tournament with me at Skynet, January 21st, 2012. He can get us FREE housing at his hotel if we come up. So I'm trying to see who is interested in going if Gifts drives. I will be talking to him about it. Brawl only at this. Trying to gather potential people for the car now.
I'm down for Skynet.

rsr2

Smash Lord
So like:

Woah woah woah. I didn't say at Skynet, I said I needed your help like Skynet up here. I plan on hosting a tournament here in Traverse City and I can give free housing at the Grand Traverse Resort for those who travel up here.

Sorry for the confusion.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Woah woah woah. I didn't say at Skynet, I said I needed your help like Skynet up here. I plan on hosting a tournament here in Traverse City and I can give free housing at the Grand Traverse Resort for those who travel up here.

Sorry for the confusion.
Oh. Well you we're all obscure and **** lol. Hotel tournament sounds even more baller.

Now we need to see who's in the Giftsmobile. We have room for 3 gentlemen. Or 2 ...depending on Ryuts..

SCOTU

Smash Hero
because it's much more reasonable to post pictures of original characters than random anonymous girls. That's just creepy. Besides. Pictures of real girls can be used for other things. This is just art.

Top Bottom