• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

What's The Point

Smash Master
My plan for Apex is to just go and find a room when I'm there. I know enough people that some one would let me sleep on the floor.

However, Rob, if you get a room at any hotel I'll chip in for it. But I won't get a room myself because being the guy in charge of rooms during the Lain/Judge/Ally national spree has scarred me.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Well, wherever you end up sleeping, you'll have to split the costs with the other room members, right? Unless you plan on griming your way into different rooms without paying and hoping nobody notices you slept on the floor the previous night?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Well it's just Duck and I right now. Chicago asked if they could join the room, but I'd give the rest of MI priority if people would just speak up. Nobody seems to have a plan.

The only important thing to note is that I have the room for only Thursday night, Friday night, Saturday night. Not sticking around Sunday night, as my flight is at 7pm or so.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
SCOTU: all i meet on forums are a) ******s, b) people who only want to play video games, and c) people who only want to drink/ do drugs

you guys can all go die in a fire.

さようなら。

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
SCOTU: all i meet on forums are a) ******s, b) people who only want to play video games, and c) people who only want to drink/ do drugs

you guys can all go die in a fire.

さようなら。
I'm cool right?

I think we met once, you have glasses right?
Yeah I do.

Guys, my friends and I are going to build a blanket fort out of blankets, sleeping bags and pillows. Any tips?

:phone:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Alright, I booked a room at the Hyatt.

Confirmed so far: Juggleguy, Duck, WTP, Ori

Anyone else on board? I'd like to get at least 7 people in the room.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
GL Derek.

So I know I told a few of you guys at the tounrament but for those who weren't there.

I'm like 90% sure my car is totaled because I hit a deer on my way to get my friend Ryuts and Ally yesterday.

Luckily though my parents have an extra car and I'm driving that but no more trunk space for tutu.

=/

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
GL Derek.

So I know I told a few of you guys at the tounrament but for those who weren't there.

I'm like 90% sure my car is totaled because I hit a deer on my way to get my friend Ryuts and Ally yesterday.

Luckily though my parents have an extra car and I'm driving that but no more trunk space for tutu.

=/
That blows Kyle, glad everything is working out though.

Roller

Smash Legend
So you know how I said I thought I knew that girl in the pic with KZHU? It's definitely that girl. 'cause her roommate is the hot chick on my floor that I play mariokart with. Who was also at that party. As confirmed by..

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
OMFG.

We played 15 ****ing games of doubles against Boss and Logic. My mind is melted. We lost to them in Winner's Finals, beat them in Grand Finals set 1. Then lost in set 2. All three sets went to Game 5. I'm mind numb. I need a ****ing cigarette. lol

**** :olimar: / :luigi2: lol.

ZTD | TECHnology

Soooooo:

I got 9th out of 32 at /HOPE.

I beat 3 people but no one worth mentioning for bragging rights.

Lost to Seagull:

1st round: Wario vs MK - lost last stock/hit
2nd round D3 vs Falco - lost last, mid percent.

Lost to Logic:

1st round D3 vs Olimar - 2 stocked
2nd round Wario vs MK - last stock/hit...almost timed him out but got too greedy in the end for the Waft.

No complaints, I only lost to top level East Coast people and my Wario did really well today. I'm pleased.

ZTD | TECHnology

Good ****, Tech.

You go :warioc: against :metaknight: now?

:phone:
Thanks, and yeah pretty much. I like the MU wayyyyyy more with Wario than D3. Its a lot more fun and my natural playstyle translates REALLY well into him. Logic said I did pretty well. Just gotta patch up a few holes. I'm glad I found a fun, capable secondary in him though. This tournament pretty much confirmed it. I actually used him more than D3 today lol Had a lot of time. And with all the money I won this weekend, I actually profited. This was a great weekend.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Turns out my self control isn't good enough to leave swf for more than like 2 days lol. Sorry I overcatagorized you guys i love you too much for you to die in a fire.

Also, as a return gift explicity for Ace cause he's always *****ing about 2d vs irl girls:

Top Bottom