• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Ori_bro

ignite the fire

SCOTU

Smash Hero
@tutu: As much as twintails and zettai ryouiki are personal favorites of mine, I think I'm gonna have to go with the other one on style

@ace: No one is stopping you from posting real girls. Where by no one, i mean me. I'm sure some people would (read: have) object(ed). But since I'm a nobody, the nobody is stopping you.

@grats: 愛Sight

uhm. That's backwards.

@愛sight: 'grats

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Roller I implore you to change your mind about trading back

but if he doesn't, does anyone have a copy of skyward sword I can borrow over break?

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yooo I'm borrowing Skyward from a friend right now and its amazing. Hot_ArmS you should just go buy it lol.\

Also, congrats Tony! You are probably the person I really wanted to see as an ambassador lol

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hot_ArmS, I have a copy of Skyward Sword you can borrow. When can I expect you to come pick it up?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm booking a room at the Hyatt for Apex right now. The rates are kinda expensive but the convenient location and luxury-style room should make up for it. There's a "maximum" of 4 people per room, but obviously I plan to pack in more than that, probably 7-8 people so we can split the costs better.

James (Duck) and I are the only ones confirmed so far, is anyone else on board?

What's The Point

Smash Master
The Hyatt is expensive, and the tournament isn't happening at the hotel. I think finding a nearby, cheaper hotel would be better. People have been posting about a Motel 6 that is supposed to be good.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
lol.

Most hotels from the searching I've been doing are farther away (1+ miles) I didn't look at any motels though. Robin, if you are looking for people, Tech, ThuGz, and myself were planning on getting a room and looking for people to split with But if you want to use the Hyatt, us 3 may be interested.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Hmmm, okay now that I look at it, we'll have to drive to the venue either way. So Motel 6 it is.

The rates are much more reasonable there... if we split the room with 6 people then it should be around $40 total for the weekend, not bad at all.

Who's in? I'll need at least someone with a car to be staying in my room, since I'm flying into New Jersey and need a ride from the hotel to the venue, lol.
:( Now I really want to go to Apex

Violence

Smash Lord
Seriously? Duck is going to Apex?

It's like you guys gave us Samuses a Christmas present...

Words cannot express how hype I am to watch Darrell Plup and Duck in the same tournament, so here is my reaction in the form of a keyboard spasm: ;aklsdfj;lsjdfiewfoinvweewommaofewoqwjnasnlvm,anznv;assoqwghurghybvewubwenfevwmihogiq[];xc'zm.vewioruu214-9395812-491[

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Seriously? Duck is going to Apex?
Haven't actually talked to him in a few days, but he said he just registered, so I assume he's good to go.

You know what... I'm leaning back towards staying at the Hyatt. It's walking distance from the venue, it's a much nicer hotel, and more Apex players are staying there. My biggest concern is, I'm flying in and don't have a car... I don't want to deal with trying to find someone with a car (and extra room) to stay in my room, then waking everyone up every day of the weekend so we can get going. On top of that, everyone has different schedules since most of us are only entering Melee or only entering Brawl. The extra price of the Hyatt should be worth avoiding all this trouble.

So yeah. Who's in for the Hyatt, lol.

Top Bottom