• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

AndyGarciasCousin

Smash Rookie
Andy, it's not that nobody plays 64... there are actually plenty of 64 players around. It's that there are very few 64 tourneys held, compared to the abundance of Melee and Brawl tourneys held.
Ah, I see.

Welp, I'm more interested in seeing how I fare against other players. I've pretty much been playing with the same 4 people for the last couple years... gets really boring after a while.

As for melee, its ridiculous. I thought I was a badass when I learned z-cancelling in 64, but damn... I have a lot of training to do - and just in time for finals. yay failing

Roller

Smash Legend
THuGz asked about 7. But I need some sleep after I finish this paper.. Let's say 8?

My room for now, until/unless Melee people say they would be down to play as well.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm still looking for a room to stay in. James (Duck) would probably be staying at the same place. Didn't Kevin say he'd book a room a little while ago?

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
hey I wanna make my own sig but I'm not sure how to go about doin that...tips anyone?
I could do it for you while you look up tutorials and download GIMP or Photoshop

ori: i vote you link me to the artist who drew your ava/sig. Or at least the full picture.
Or he could do it. I'll still make you one because I need to apply the stuff I've been learning from Yink.

Download GIMP or Photoshop and then start doing online tutorials for different effects/techniques and to learn your way around the program. That's what I did.
^This.

Consider her my Christmas present.
Thrift store bitties.

Roller: Gets his bitties pennies to the dollar.

Top Bottom