• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yo i would be down since I'll be on break stafting in about 30-40 minutes. My art final is just critique and a quiz. We are almost done with critique so I'm able to post this haha.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Every time I'm in a bad mood, I look at that GIF and I literally just start laughing every time lmao.

And I will only be able to Smash in Ann Arbor tomorrow. So I'll just wait then. Thank God, I don't have work tomorrow.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i think we should start planning tomorrow. cuz i'm officially missing my work party and some bitty's 21st bday ( :sad: )

SO IT SHOULD ACTUALLY HAPPEN OK

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
You mean something like... www.umsmash.com ?

:denzel:
just read the About Us page on the site

Q: What’s up with the weird names that I see in tournament results?
A: Just like on Xbox Live or PSN, a lot of Smashers often choose a gamertag to associate with their Smash persona. These gamertags can often sound ridiculous – for example, Hot ArmS, or HIV+, or Rabbi Nevins.

yooooo

Roller

Smash Legend
Actually, Rob just told me he'd be down to drive AA. =o

Sooo, if you could get Tutu (I assume he'll want to go) that should be the extent of your pickups tonight.

ALSO. PEOPLE GOING TO GIOS. THERE WILL BE A LOT OF US. Bring systems/TVs if you're able! We will need them.

I'll be bringing a Wii+TV.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm at the game room now and will be here until 8pm or so, then heading to Gio's. So hit up the game room if you want a ride.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Aahhh I just woke up from a nap, someone pick me up!

Sk is the campus on your way to gios? If so come get me I can house you too afterwards

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Come get me come get me I live a block from the venue

This is the dumbest request i've read all day. The closer you live, the less you should need someone to come get you :V

If it's just a block, you could walk there in shorts and a t shirt no problem.

Top Bottom