• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Uh. I don't have a link actually. I've just seen it on /a/ though I think the ~dere thread in the media metropolis has it. I'll see if I can find it later

Do you have MAL Kalle? I can Probs add a ton of **** to your watch list.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I do have a MAL. Ty for sending me your list. I will look at it later, since im studying for finals atm.

:phone:

SCOTU

Smash Hero
concerning the winter lineup: it looks like, there's almost nothing there. Like, I'll probably watch Nisemonogatari cause the first wasn't bad, "Another" looks like it's probably bad, but I'll probably scout that too.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
What is this thread.

concerning the winter lineup: it looks like, there's almost nothing there. Like, I'll probably watch Nisemonogatari cause the first wasn't bad, "Another" looks like it's probably bad, but I'll probably scout that too.
Senhime looks good, and I liked the Black Rock Shooter OVA, so I'll probably watch that and a few others. I'm most excited for the Toradora OVA later this month.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Which part? /a/? Probably.

I guess I'll finish ZnT since I've watched it all so far. Nisemono is what I've been anticipating and I'll probably just pick up something else like I always do.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
It's the fate of all threads on smashboards.

Because smashboards sucks and is boring.

Now excuse me while I go to the YLYL thread in Eugino.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Well you know, there's this age old prover that goes "As the age of a thread approaches infinity, the amount of anime content with respect to time goes towards 100%"

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
What does the BBR even do?
They're focusing more so on metagame stuff. Like they're working on re-doing the MU chart currently which has taken months because they took knowledgeable people from all characterboards and had them discuss all the matchups again in waves. They recruited non BBR people (like me when the project first started) as well. They're working on other stuff but for right now they're working on long term, huge projects like that.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
It's only 9 episodes in right now, but it keeps getting better with every episode. Well, the first episode was good, then a few meh, but now it's getting really good.

:phone:
the first ep was so hype, but then, nothing... its on hold for me until i finish wan piss

Top Bottom