• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SCOTU

Smash Hero
@ArmS: It's not naruto,
@Apasher: Anime will not help you with this one.

If anyone ever hosts an Animefest, i'll bring my whole collection of everything and anyone with USB3 can get whatever they want.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Idk how MI would get to Hope since gifts cant drive anymore. Since the hope plan isnt looking too good, i may end up going to a Pokemon city championship haha.

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Correct me of I'm wrong, but aren't those sites for getting anime pictures?

I usually use Zerchan, Konachan, animepaper, and Deviantart.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Correct me of I'm wrong, but aren't those sites for getting anime pictures?

I usually use Zerchan, Konachan, animepaper, and Deviantart.
you are correct. Konachan is a booru derivative (danbooru being the original, gelbooru being the most popular now); i don't actually know what Zerchan is, and Pixiv is the (much better) japanese site like Deviantart.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
you are correct. Konachan is a booru derivative (danbooru being the original, gelbooru being the most popular now); i don't actually know what Zerchan is, and Pixiv is the (much better) japanese site like Deviantart.
Woops i definitely had a spelling mistake. The site is Zerochan not Zerchan.

I'll have to start looking there more then for when i want to make sigs.

:phone:

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer

i use pixiv if i want like real art. Zerochan if im looking for wall papers, /a/ for reaction images/things to make people mad

i go to danbooru for the 4koma chen comics

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I don't know what MLP:FiM is. I'm not actually watching anything right now, I guess the closest thing is Fate/Zero but i'm behind on that too.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
oh. I guess people keep saying it's legit, but I keep dropping shows more than picking them up these days.

I figured that MLP probably stood for My Little Pony, but i'd never heard the FiM subtitle, so that's why I didn't know.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Travis link me. I want to get some new stuff to add to my list, since I'm finally working through my Plan to Watch section relatively quick.

Top Bottom