• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Oh great point, It will definitely be MI taking all the world's money :3
Let's just leave Monday morning. I want to see the final rounds of a national being played out in front of my eyes.

Also...what is everyone else doing for housing?

Also.....I have to find a partner for doubles.

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Let's just leave Monday morning. I want to see the final rounds of a national being played out in front of my eyes.

Also...what is everyone else doing for housing?

Also.....I have to find a partner for doubles.

1 for Monday, also I'd be down to team if you want :awesome:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Welp that makes 3 people wanting to leave monday morning, so I'll tell Ori_mom and we should be set. If anything drastic comes up I will be in touch with each of you.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
You know those times when Ore no Imouto should've just been a 4 episode OVA being the first plot arc?

俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない

ZTD | TECHnology

Ori...I posted in the thread Auspher made about Apex planning and stuff. Basically, Im asking if any out of state people we know well would be interested in our car/van if we needed to fill spots. ( I told them they need to come to my area though). Just trying to assure we have a full car no matter what. Plus...I like out of state peeps.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ori...I posted in the thread Auspher made about Apex planning and stuff. Basically, Im asking if any out of state people we know well would be interested in our car/van if we needed to fill spots. ( I told them they need to come to my area though). Just trying to assure we have a full car no matter what. Plus...I like out of state peeps.
Our car is filled actually. we have 7/7 haha. The only way we could get 1 more is if my Grandma decides not to accompany my mom on their EC adventure while we are APEX.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I actually considered putting in an app for them when it first started. I jist never followed up and applied :urg:
Also Brian ill post about what i sent you in the text when im not on my ipod lol.

ZTD | TECHnology

no room for thrz?? ;;

EDIT: Tech, you may want to consider this.
I thought about it before (I saw it like two days ago) but was debating it. I do think if anyone should in MI Brawl should be an Ambassador it's me. I think it could do wonders for our state though if I got accepted. I was going to ask if you guys think I should pursue it or not. I mean...I have the credentials...and I love networking.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
You know those times when Ore no Imouto should've just been a 4 episode OVA being the first plot arc?

俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない
That show was the biggest waste of a day I sent watching

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
i was about to ask the same thing, Im at the dude doing a lab report with my group right now but were stopping at 6 so ill head to the game room if theres people there

btw its pokemon profile picture month

guess which pokemon im using :awesome:

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Aight so, when I record with a dazzle, I only use the white and yellow cables. This makes the audio come out from both but its mostly from one side than the other. How do I normalize the audio in something like vdub, like mix the left and right channel and then apply that new mix for both the left and right audio so the audio doesnt sound one-sided?

THuGz

Smash Lord
James, I'll money match you in melee for a trip to Apex, under 2 conditions:
1) Enter Tech's tourney next weekend
2) Team with me in brawl :yeahboi:

last post ever

Roller

Smash Legend
^ Not sure if serious.

Also, legit impromptu smashfest at my place last night. Me, Anther, Gio, Zinoto.

We need to start doing Masonfests again so we can have more than just the ~5 able to fit in my room.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
WTP, we need to get the Mason Room Juggle always uses lol. He gets real chairs instead of desks :|

Roller

Smash Legend
...If Mason doesn't get used then there isn't going to be room for people. It's perfectly feasible for me, gio, zinoto, thrz, thugz, and hot arms to be trying to play. If that happens, nobody else is coming; because a 7 person rotation is annoying as hell, and we'd be cramped.

Mason provides more room, bigger TVs, more TVs, and is open all night. The ONLY downside, imo. Is not being able to drink there. But we haven't been drinking in my room anyway. sooo

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Aight so, when I record with a dazzle, I only use the white and yellow cables. This makes the audio come out from both but its mostly from one side than the other. How do I normalize the audio in something like vdub, like mix the left and right channel and then apply that new mix for both the left and right audio so the audio doesnt sound one-sided?
Using only the white/yellow should only have left channel audio. If you have some on the right you have some major crosstalk somewhere in your audio pathway. Your best option is just to set the audio capture (or maybe the encoding) to mono (as your signal is really mono). If your tv is also only using one audio cable you should set the game audio to mono as well.

Top Bottom