• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Roller

Smash Legend
Impromptu melee tourney in my room last night. Single elimination best of one like men.

1st- Kzhu :falcomelee::foxmelee:
2nd- Roller :icsmelee:
3rd- Spencer :marthmelee: (was up 3 stocks to 1 on Kzhu and blew it -__-)
3rd- THuGz

5th- I forgot his name. :sheik:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Scotu I just looked at your MAL and you gave Madoka Magica a 6?! WHATTTTT? I want your reasoning sir.

Also Gifts, I saw James yesterday while I was a study group with my Japanese class.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'll try Abu, but this winter is pretty packed for tourneys at least on Brawl's end.
- Saturday, Dec. 10th - Phoenix Saga
- Saturday, Dec. 17th - DRDN's World
- Sunday, Dec. 18th - /HOPE 4
- Saturday, Dec. 24th - Christmas Eve
- Saturday, December 31st - New Years Eve
- Fri - Sun, January 6th, 7th, 8th - APEX 2012

Idk what Melee's weekends are, but I'm not seeing a date open for myself. Also I'm saving all my money for APEX haha

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Scotu I just looked at your MAL and you gave Madoka Magica a 6?! WHATTTTT? I want your reasoning sir.
starts off kinda ok, get's pretty cool in the middle, then the last few episodes ruin it. It took a completely different direction from the rest of the series just to pull off a really weak religious allegory that you could've bought a dime a dozen. That being said, keep in mind that I try to rate the most useful way: actually center average at 5, therefore I still put it above average :V...

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ok so I got a text from ThuGz about the Apex carpool and I'm going to post the current list now.
1-3. Ori_bro/Ori_family
4. Roller
5. Tech
6. L_Cancel
7. ThuGz​

At this point the carpool is full (Since we will be in my Mom's car that fits 7 decently) We may get rent a van like the one Roller, ThuGz and I had to go down to SiiS6. If we rent out a van it may make everything a little more but we should be ok with what we have.

Also L_Cancel, the only way it is possible for you to get in on this is if you can make it to AA on Thursday.

This is the current plan.
  • Thursday, we pick up Roller/ThuGz/L_Cancel from AA and Tech from Ferndale and have an sf.
  • Friday morning (probably 5 or 6 am) we depart from WB to go to New Brunswick.
  • Friday Evening - Ori_family will drop us off at the APEX venue that evening (They will not be accompanying us on our stay). And we all go to where we are staying (wherever that is or what you have planned. Derek we should finalize details on who is our room soonish).
  • Friday Night -> Sunday = APEX :D
    * My mom wants to know whether we want to leave on Championship Sunday or stay and leave on Monday morning (around 5 am like Friday)

As for your return to GR L_Cancel, that is up to you. It would be really difficult and out of the way to get you back to GR after driving for 10+ hours. You need to look into a bus schedule for AA to GR for both Sunday and Monday evening/night.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Yooo I can definitely handle greyhounding to AA before then tourney, and busing back from AA to GR. I'll get to AA and back to GR no problem. I might just need someone in the AA to house me for a night or 2, I would never expect you guys to take me back to GR. o:

Swag<3 Im hyped.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Awesome, I want this to be organized as early as possible. So what would you prefer as our day of departure from NJ? My mom doesn't want to drive all night (aka us leaveing after the Brawl Championship stuff, since its starts at 7PM.)

Top Bottom