• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Thugz came and played games with us tonight, he's made noticeable improvements in melee but needs to work on spacing and gaining knowledge.

In brawl he tried to play TL and Diddy and it was gtfo. I think maybe I've just gotten better, but his MK is worse than it was when he left for college. However, his pikachu has improved, and he did manage to take a game off me with him. That matchup is gay.

A couple of the 3> minute matches were saved if any of you want to see Thugz on your computer screen.

Sonic 2, 3, & Knuckles, CD, the game gear sonic 1-2 and Dr. Robotnicks meanbean machine are all really excellent.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
these 3 words should never be in a sentence together, unless it's something like "there isnt a single good sonic game"
Gio, swallow a bag of ****s.

Sonic the hedgehog 1,2,3 and Sonic and Knuckles
Thank you.

how can any of you sleep at night knowing you actually enjoy a sonic game?

how is that possible??
How can you sleep at night knowing that you're free-er than Gio?

hahaha so true
Join Gio in swallowing whole ****s.

L_cancel out here about as extinct as omanyte
L
_Cancel

afk

Dr. Robotnicks meanbean machine
And then you made my list of "Exceptionally Shaggable People That I'd Make A Conscious Effort To Have Sex With"

Roller

Smash Legend
Thugz came and played games with us tonight, he's made noticeable improvements in melee but needs to work on spacing and gaining knowledge.

In brawl he tried to play TL and Diddy and it was gtfo. I think maybe I've just gotten better, but his MK is worse than it was when he left for college. However, his pikachu has improved, and he did manage to take a game off me with him. That matchup is gay.

A couple of the 3> minute matches were saved if any of you want to see Thugz on your computer screen.
We already know all this. Except for lol@ his pika being better. He literally NEVER uses it anymore. His TLink and Diddy are indeed free right now. And if he only took ONE game off of a wolf with him (out of what I assume was a few games) that is awful. AWFUL. And we already see him get ***** enough, I'm just glad he seems to have boosted your confidence for your imminent ****** in MI. :smash:

He has gotten better at Melee tho.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
And then you made my list of "Exceptionally Shaggable People That I'd Make A Conscious Effort To Have Sex With"
ewww, gay

And if he only took ONE game off of a wolf with him (out of what I assume was a few games) that is awful. AWFUL.
Since 2010 I haven't lost a set to a Pikachu and I've played a few. Steath Raptor is the only Pika I've played (in friendlies though) that has a winning record against me (in friendlies), and it's like 8-10 his favor. I know that matchup.

also, nice try in using 'anal' correctly. you almost got it right. maybe next time.
He's trying to say

A. You need to use more lube
B. You aren't supposed to push it in that far, that fast, the anus has some decent elasticity but god damn dude, don't force it!
C. You should look into a$$less chaps.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
eh, sonic has a couple decent games. Nothing off the hook amazing, but worth spending the couple hours it takes to play them.

lets see how many people i can :troll:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yo. This thread is getting so real right now.

inb4Stealth namesearches in and corrects Rob's number.
I got a notice that I recieved an infraction and I was pretty sure it was going to be for my last post on this thread for either censor dodging or flagrant explicitness.

Then it was for telling people that Lux plays mega man. I assume you got one too T_C.

Also, he went 4/5-3/4 with me at two Kansas tournaments before the last one (BTEH2) and there he won 3-2. Unless that was at Netwarz, idkmybffjill.

Roller

Smash Legend
Tech is flying. Anther is somewhat interested. It would be easier to get him confirmed if there was a ride/cost for it guaranteed. Zinoto also expressed a bit of interest to me. I'll ask him about it again. THuGz too.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I talked with Derek on skype today, he said he'd rather get in the carpool because it will save him $200+.

I'll give Antoine a text. I should have room for 4 or 5.
1. Tech
2. Roller
- Anther?
- Zinoto?
- ThuGz?
- Azure_Kenny
- L_Cancel

If we get 5 gas will be $100> because its a 21-22 hour trip round trip. Also for hotel, we will be in Derek's swaggg hotel room. Also, Ori_mom will be in a different hotel from the carpool so we can do all the fun stuff :3

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I'm already registered for Apex, and I would be interested in the carpool, but I already have different room plans. o:

Top Bottom