• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
wow infern you freak lol i don't even think i even touched gifts fyi. i barely talked to him loll i admire from afar.
You better admire from afar. I'll $%&# you up.

Shugo was starin' at Excel's man until I walked up to him and we had a little "talk"

Now Shugo knows what'll happen if I catch him droolin' over Excel's eye candy.

:awesome:
Tech out here handling my light work.

Ilu bby :ibwc:

:yeahboi:

Sliq

Smash Master
My pool in Dope's circuit event back in November 2007 was
Anther, Dirj, Dope, Sliq, Rat, and me
Luckily everyone was getting out. :p

My LoLiS I Brawl pool had
Brutos, MadKing, Sliq, Renegade, L Cancel, and me
I blame myself entirely for seeding this pool, since I didn't make the connection between REN and Renegade.
What's going on in this thread?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Now we are talking about how Excel is gonna get cut trying to hop on my mans.

*snaps fingers*

Oh wow we're about this make this thread gay too.

XD

What's good Hadesblade?

:yoshi2: is broken.

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
So that was a fun after class read.

I'd like to thank Tutu for telling me that he ignored me and making me aware it is possible. Though I could never bring my self to censor anyone, especially the trolls.

I troll probably harder in real life, but I only play Smash to make friends and have fun so me being good isn't something I really ever troll about.

Yes, sometimes I wish their was more melee posts and less brawl posts, but from what I know the brawl players are all cool and they know their game is bad. To be fair lots of **** in melee is bad, like how is shine fair? How is falco fair? What is this I don't even...

Either way, I like everyone I've met so far. Top drivers occasionally get on my nerve, but our new Michigan students are growing in my heart.

But yeah, I don't consider myself an internet troll, so much as I have thoughts that generally are useless for Smash and would prefer to use the social thread just to see how people are doing. I generally save Smash related questions for in real life. (Though we can always talk about bitties/girls :yeahboi:)

I think I had more to say but I forgot...

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Excel lets just share Gifts. Besides when Nicole finds out its gonna take both of us to stop her...lmao.

You can't have SK though thats my little Northerner.

:yeahboi:

:phone:

Top Bottom