• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Watch then read. The anime and Manga are almost identical. The major difference is where the anime ends when compared to the manga. The Manga extends beyond where the anime ends (which hopefully leads to a second season). It phenomenal, and if you like Baccano, you will LOVE Durarara!!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Lol I think Scotu is my favorite person I've never met irl yet. You da man cuz bro wallah khaye. Also, you guys who's takes this trolling stuff seriously? People who do must have serious problems if they think online talking can offend as much as irl when in fact we all know its fun and games. Lighten the **** up man.

:phone:

Edit: Is Zwarm the Fox main?
Nah, ROB/Peach main.

The ignore function is beautiful I should use it more
You're beautiful. :3c

Edit: Gio is free. :yeahboi:

What's The Point

Smash Master
also this thread is terrible now what happened to the trolling
Yeah, we need more posts from you and Marco and Jon about how Brawl sucks and sarcastically how MK is broken. And more Rizk talking about his genitals and making long empty space for no reason. Apasher needs to talk about how he is a child more. Clearly we need to get every post to include Shaq. Maybe Tech and Gifts and Ori and some more need to include some new characters to pretend to broken along with Yoshi and Wolf. Blah blah blah you are all boring and need new material.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Apasher you should act irl like how you act on the boards. It doesn't seem you're like that while posting so you shouldn't act different offline. I don't think I know you but I think I seen you at Rizk'in 1 and you I think were the quiet guy that never said a word lol. Nobody is going to **** yo a*s mang dw.

Except maybe Tech....

My penis>everyones

:yeahboi:

Rizk18

Smash Lord
WE SHOULD DO THIS FOR THE PR! (COPIED FROM THE CANADA PR)

Rivalries
Mr. L and MeekSpeedy: Salt, hand shakes, and forebodings of rematches are exchanged each time these two meet. Expect a barrage of troll posts with some truth upon every rematch, they're entertaining to read. Mr. L insists that Meek cannot take him without Metaknight, if the ban does go through let's see if he is right.

Pharaoh and Quebec: At the Combination of Domination, Quebec gave such an outstanding performance, proving their superiority once again. But one man stoodbetween their path of a clean sweep; Pharaoh. With impressive wins over GUARD and Stroumbert (expected top 3) he snuck a 4th place finish and defended Ontario's pride as much as possible. Be wary, Quebec is still salty.

Gichan and Whitby: At SiD: Cot5 Prep, Gichan was defeated by (at the time) two unranked players and a close loss to another, all from yours truly, Whitby. MPrime, Rhyme, and Mr. L all did not want anything in their way, but a rail of salt was left with Gichan following it.

Gichan and Hamilton: Although on a much more friendly basis, a rivalry still ensues with Gi always playing at least one player from the Hammer each tournament. Let it be known, each isn't glad to play the other.

Whitby vs Hamilton: These two regions had one of the most epic crew battles with Whitby being the clear underdog but coming out on top. It went down to Raidos vs Googs with 3 stocks a piece going down to last stock high percent! Googs managed the last hit, a sexy spike, with an uproar from the crowd from witnessing the hour long crew battle come to a triumphant end.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
if you have any ideas for hype toss 'em my way please. i miss the old days...

also you guys should consider REVENGE <33
Ill probably be going. Need to look at my class syllabus' to figure out ianything big is due then. When in november is it?

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yoooo so like my family is going to Ohio to help my aunt and uncle with fixing up their rental house this weekend and I'm not going. They are leaving Saturday morning and aren't coming back till Sunday evening. Would anyone be interested in a sf at my place Saturday :o

It will start at the usual 10-11pm and go till the early ams. It would be mainly Brawl, but I wouldn't mind a setup or 2 for melee ;)

As usual drinking is allowed and smoking outside is chill.

Yoooo so like my family is going to Ohio to help my aunt and uncle with fixing up their rental house this weekend and I'm not going. They are leaving Saturday morning and aren't coming back till Sunday evening. Would anyone be interested in a sf at my place Saturday :o

It will start at the usual 10-11pm and go till the early ams. It would be mainly Brawl, but I wouldn't mind a setup or 2 for melee ;)

As usual drinking is allowed and smoking outside is chill.
House to self? Throw a party Smashfest.

clowsui

Smash Legend
man Tech you forgot a :yeahboi:

also much love for all the REVENGE interest. love you cats

tech just for all this promotion I might have to get you those waffles after all

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Finally....he comes to his senses.

Blueberry please.

And yeah MI has always supported Ohio events so no worries there. SIIS6 did leave a few of us with a bad taste in our mouths though so it would be nice to attend a legit event from another set of TOs. Hopefully we get several cars at this one.

:yeahboi:

Top Bottom