• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

What's The Point

Smash Master
I still think my place is way better.

Mostly because I am much more likely to bring AA to my place than I am to take AA somewhere east of my place.

Though I think Thugz would die at my place because of cats.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I have realized that I cannot stand a lot of people in the scene and so I feel the need to be less nice. Just a friendly warning I suppose. Its the last few months that have shaped my views. I don't want to be this cynical but people keep being idiots. So I think I have to put on my "work" face in order to get around that.

Oh and I am indeed drunk. Wait why do I keep announcing this like its a surprise?

:yeahboi:

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Let the rain fall down...and wake my dreams..Let it wash away..my sanity..Cause I wanna feel the thunder I wanna scream...Let the rain fall down...I'm coming clean....

Real talk

ZTD | TECHnology

Because the duration of my being drunk and on the boards is about the same for a normal non-alcoholic person who is on the boards sober.

They basically swapped for me a year or so ago.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
this community is way too serious. Everyone needs to chill balls. these tourneys are for a few hundred dollars not thousands. thats one of the biggest problems. Looking at the siis6 results thread made me burst into laughter. Its like 100 guys all pmsing at once.

with such a small community the option of just not tolerating each other will contribute in no way. Sure if there were like 100 people in our community be however you want but if you value the ability to go to a tournament and play against other people (even if you dont like them) and be given the opportunity to get better then you dont really have a choice but to tolerate everyone.

THuGz

Smash Lord
I still think my place is way better.

Mostly because I am much more likely to bring AA to my place than I am to take AA somewhere east of my place.

Though I think Thugz would die at my place because of cats.
Rainier can take us so let's have an sf at Ori's

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Wait what you mean mainstream music is bad? Like on the radio? If so then if it's not on the radio I most likely don't like it unless it's a classic song or songs from 90's or years ago. Basically the best songs are on the radio thats why their on the radio silly.

ORI FIXED MAH SIG OH YEAH WAKE UP YEAH-PAULY D AKA DJ PAULY D AKA JERSEY SHORE.

ZTD | TECHnology

Rizk, the term "best music" is completely subjective and that alone damages the validity of your statement.

On a more serious note, your sig is just an attempt to throw off my Gaydar. I see you Riz-gay. I got you. That *** will be mine.

ZTD | TECHnology

There's this homeless guy in Downtown Detroit who wears a Michael Jackson glove and dances around while playing Beat It and other stuff.

I totally gave him a dollar once.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Gio wouldn't you j*zz all over my girl? I mean look at her. She's the girl that models Disney princesses believe it or not. I mean wtf shes so sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even maybe more than Adriana Lima:'(

Tech that's some gay Tech-nicalities xD
Btw Tech, from a gay persons point of view, who would you say is hotter, Adriana Lima or the new girl in my sig(Ryan Astamendi)?

Edit: Vertical Horizan

Rizk18

Smash Lord
sry rizk i'm gay

but sure i can arrange something if you wish
Hell ya
She looks like katy perry
Kinda does only she's hotter than Katy
I have no idea why you want my opinion but the girl in your sig is more attractive to me. It's the face.
I want a gay guy's opinion tyvm:)
Rizk... I can't believe I'm admitting this.

Come Clean by Hillary Duff.

Get on dem knees.
and yeah i'd like to see a pic of her that isnt airbrushed to hell and back son
LMFAO!!!!!! OMFG I DIDN'T THINK ANYONE WOULD KNOW THAT LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IMA GET ON DEM KNESS AND SCRUB YO FEET LMFAO!! OMFG!! OMG! HAHA!!!XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Top Bottom