• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Roller

Smash Legend
Who were the "experts" on trolling, that advised people to not respond? I would like to become an expert. Just so I could troll the people asking for advice on the trolls...

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Roller for real how did you know that? I haven't heard that song since like 05 and I just listened to it yesterday. I had the biggest ****ing crush on hilary duff bro. She was my favvvvv<3 I even picked her over beyonce lmfao but I was a 5th-6th grader. I still listen to her...not really lol haven't for years but guess what she's pregnant now. At least she's married. Damn I'm just opening up to you guys right now, kinda talking to myself hmm wats this button do idk but o well. Alright so yeah um k.

:phone:

Roller

Smash Legend
It was the intro for some MTV reality show back in the day. I have no idea why I remember it. L

Also. I would pick a lot of people over Beyonce. I like my girls to have pale skin, dark hair. (red heads work too)

Roller

Smash Legend
I'm good for wherever so long as I have a ride. Kalle, would you be able to drive to Plymouth? If so, might be better to have it at WTP's. Since he's implied he'd likely be able to pick AA up, and it's more centrally located.

I'm free from 8pm tomorrow-> Sunday night

Also. I may have to go off on Kass for real. People I don't even know well are PMing asking about things I said regarding a certain morbid topic which are not at all true, and are a direct attack on my character in a serious way. Which I will not allow to continue without an equally serious rebuttal.

tl;dr- Keep an eye on the KY PR thread.

Roller

Smash Legend
Her post

My response

From those two posts, she extracted a clearly bogus story about me "talking **** about her dead grandmother." (taken from people's questions to me in PMs and other places) When clearly, the only thing I say about her grandmother is that I was sorry she had lost her. The rest was aimed at her and how we all lose people, but that does not justify treating someone completely unrelated to the issue with disrespect.

Sure the post was not one of flowers and kittens, but I most certainly said nothing to disrespect her departed family member. (Whom I'm still sincerely sorry she lost, despite all this.)

I also do not even know how the heck I was even supposed to know about that situation before she made that post...

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Her post

My response

From those two posts, she extracted a clearly bogus story about me "talking **** about her dead grandmother." (taken from people's questions to me in PMs and other places) When clearly, the only thing I say about her grandmother is that I was sorry she had lost her. The rest was aimed at her and how we all lose people, but that does not justify treating someone completely unrelated to the issue with disrespect.

Sure the post was not one of flowers and kittens, but I most certainly said nothing to disrespect her departed family member. (Whom I'm still sincerely sorry she lost, despite all this.)

I also do not even know how the heck I was even supposed to know about that situation before she made that post...
tell her to **** off. this is a competitive gaming community not a lets hold hands and sing and get along community. Even if you did say get ***** your grammy is dead why does it matter? You kind of need to expect that people are going to be ****s to each other. Theres way too much estrogen in this community. People are actually messaging you?? LOLOLOL. So im sure if I (someone they dont know) made fun of her, all of the boards would be in uproar of how horrid and mean I am and id be forced to apologize and send a bocquet of roses and beg for forgiveness <33 thats hysterical

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
omfg i love smashboards. It makes my day <3 It makes me feel so much better about my ability to cope with real life problems knowing that so many people cant handle imaginary life problems let alone real life. When the two come together (the roller incident) **** gets crazy!!

Roller

Smash Legend
omfg i love smashboards. It makes my day <3 It makes me feel so much better about my ability to cope with real life problems knowing that so many people cant handle imaginary life problems let alone real life. When the two come together (the roller incident) **** gets crazy!!
Have you read the KY PR? It's probably the most entertaining thread I've seen on here since M2K ****ed in that Georgia kid's bed.

D

Deleted member

Rabbi comes from that harsh Halo community like me

None mercy!!!!!!!!!!1

D

Deleted member

I'm talking like '06 and before since I know Rabbi played H2

when there was a **** talk section on the mlg forums!! but I agree mlg is full of kids nowadays

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Yo Tech Laguna Beach or gtfo. I understand you're gay and take it in the bum bum but that show was full of hot chicks and it was a good reality show. We all hate you Tech because of you're sexuality do you get it ok son?

:yeahboi:

<3

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
If the only reason you watch a show is because of hot chicks then I feel sorry for you. Mainly because you if you were a true pimp you'd just go out and get that *** and instead of watching other "bros" getting it.

$10 girl getting MM in the club. I'll make you wish you were gay after I put you to shame ;)

PS: I'm not the one taking it. That's your role Riz-gay ;)

<3

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Lol Tech its not the main reason I watch it. It had fun drama and it was just good show to me. And me? You the one that takes D3's F-tilt in the buttocks. I mean all the way in there.

Top Bottom