• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SCOTU

Smash Hero
+1 @ Mikey

Lol can't I just give the link to someone to do it for me? I don't feel like doing trial and error with that stuff:/
That's how anyone who'd do it for you learned how to do it. Takes just a couple minutes to figure out, and then you'll be able to do it for the next hot chick pic you find too.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
NOTHING compared to my pool at siis4

me
coney
arty
dj iskascribble
MX
jayford
zwarm
some other person i'm forgetting, who cares tho

top three makes it out. wtf -___-

fzk's pool maybe comparable
I'm pretty sure that was the entire pool. I don't remember anyone else.

That pool was the worst. :(

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Lol I think Scotu is my favorite person I've never met irl yet. You da man cuz bro wallah khaye. Also, you guys who's takes this trolling stuff seriously? People who do must have serious problems if they think online talking can offend as much as irl when in fact we all know its fun and games. Lighten the **** up man.

:phone:

Edit: Is Zwarm the Fox main?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
The only reason people wouldn't get offended from online flaming/trolling as opposed to in-person is because online they've already added you to their ignore list.

D

Deleted member

i wasnt trolling

!

my definition of a hard pool would be like top 2 make it out and you gotta play m2k and another mid high tier player

not some **** where theres 8 players and 4 make it out and there's only 2 top players in the pool

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
the hardest pool ever was LoliS V melee

where top 2 made it out, kagu had vidjo and teczero in his pool, and thats it

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
My pool in Dope's circuit event back in November 2007 was
Anther, Dirj, Dope, Sliq, Rat, and me
Luckily everyone was getting out. :p

My LoLiS I Brawl pool had
Brutos, MadKing, Sliq, Renegade, L Cancel, and me
I blame myself entirely for seeding this pool, since I didn't make the connection between REN and Renegade.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
wow anyone who gets upset about trash talk needs to just quit competitive gaming and grow a pair please. If you think you always get death pools then just start to **** then all the pools are easy.

melee in east lansing tomorrow night for all interested.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Lol can't I just give the link to someone to do it for me? I don't feel like doing trial and error with that stuff:/
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.

the hardest pool ever was LoliS V melee

where top 2 made it out, kagu had vidjo and teczero in his pool, and thats it
My pool was me, Lain, Dope, Stratford... top 2 make it out =\ but that doesn't sound as bad as Kagu's situation

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
wow anyone who gets upset about trash talk needs to just quit competitive gaming and grow a pair please. If you think you always get death pools then just start to **** then all the pools are easy.

melee in east lansing tomorrow night for all interested.
You're telling girls to quit competitive gaming?

Roller

Smash Legend
People who are complaining about getting "death pools" consistently need to realize it is because they are not being seeded highly in the pool. Basically, you're not that good/a random.

People who are legit get good seeds for pools. Even at SiiS. It's the bracket where **** got F'd up last weekend.

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
uk i really agree with what mikey said. this trolling thing is getting out of hand forreal. why cant we all just get along!!! no more brawl vs melee hate, no more technical chase yelling at me, lets all be good friendsssss and play beautiful smashhhh!

THuGz

Smash Lord
LOL although Abu's trolling is for the most part lacking in style, Tech's hatred for him is a testament to his true trolling ability.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You're meaningless because the difference between you posting and you not posting is that less space is wasted if you didn't post lol.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Nah, you actually suddenly said something meaningful this time, even though it proves itself wrong.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
wow infern you freak lol i don't even think i even touched gifts fyi. i barely talked to him loll i admire from afar.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Shugo was starin' at my mans until I walked up to him and we had a little "talk"

Now Shugo knows what'll happen if I catch him droolin' over my eye candy.

:awesome:

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Shugo was starin' at my mans until I walked up to him and we had a little "talk"

Now Shugo knows what'll happen if I catch him droolin' over my eye candy.

:awesome:
Shugo knows Nicole won't stand for this.

o btw for those in MI that don't know already Nicole is my gf.

swag

Top Bottom