• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I have returned to civilization and I am ready to **** SIIS5.

I want to Brawl Thursday. Might have some people over. MI needs to go hard next weekend. No excuses. We're gonna give that interregional **** to everyone else. Ya heard?

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I have returned to civilization and I am ready to **** SIIS5.

I want to Brawl Thursday. Might have some people over. MI needs to go hard next weekend. No excuses. We're gonna give that interregional **** to everyone else. Ya heard?

couldn't agree more.

Aldo Gio I was playing Smash 64 todsy and I was destroying my friends.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Gio, you'll be happy to know that the second thing Hilal talked to me about is how you **** at Smash 64. Though I had to mention that I won our 1 to 5 stocks MM.

The first thing was that he recognized me in some smash related pictures you were showing him. What were they? He couldn't specify any details.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
To the smash crew going in my car to SiiS.

I couldn't get a room for La Quinta because you need to be 21 to get a room. However I found a hotel in the area that I could get. It's a little bit farther away and a tiny bit more expensive but thats the best I could do.

We will be staying at a Red Rood Inn.

I do have to bump up the cost from 30$ a person to 35$ a person for the hotel. Sorry if this is very late.

If you have any concerns you know how to contact me.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Ya =/

sorry i tried but it would of been a hassle if I would have tried to make reservations there cause I'd need my parents to confirm and ****. When we get there they'd have to call them and yeah...

The red roof inn I got is 10 mins away from the venue.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Texted Gifts, but will also post here.

I can reserve two rooms and arrive first. Nothing is really stopping me from leaving after 3.

Though, Sumer can't go now, so my car is down to three. We could also get 8 people in a room, or two rooms if I somehow get more people in my car (Or if 8 is too much).

fZk

Smash Lord
Texted Gifts, but will also post here.

I can reserve two rooms and arrive first. Nothing is really stopping me from leaving after 3.

Though, Sumer can't go now, so my car is down to three. We could also get 8 people in a room, or two rooms if I somehow get more people in my car (Or if 8 is too much).
Kevin text me your plan for SiiS, there's a slight chance I may be able to go. I will know for sure on wednesday.

What's The Point

Smash Master
You can cancel reservations. I'll probably get to the hotel before your car.

Gift's car - Gifts, Tech, Mikey, Lain, Gio

My car - Me, Ally, Thugz, fZk? (Said maybe), Louis? (No idea but I know he'd like to go and I asked but no response)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So the total for MI is gonna be 10+ niiiiice :). Also I neeed to smash this week who is willing to host or come if I can throw together a sf in Sylvan Lake/WB?

Gio, you'll be happy to know that the second thing Hilal talked to me about is how you **** at Smash 64. Though I had to mention that I won our 1 to 5 stocks MM.

The first thing was that he recognized me in some smash related pictures you were showing him. What were they? He couldn't specify any details.
it was this pic

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It was pretty awesome except for the ****-flood incident. : \

Is that SamuraiPanda in the lower right?

What's The Point

Smash Master
I just realized Gio was that weird guy with the 64 set up at all the LoLiS events.

Until now I just assumed you magically appeared in the Brawl scene at some point that I can't pin down.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I was surprised more people didn't catch on to the abbreviation behind Legacy of Legends in Smash EXtended.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I was surprised more people didn't catch on to the abbreviation behind Legacy of Legends in Smash EXtended.
I only caught on when I was asking someone if they planned to attend and tried to abbreviate the tourney name... then I was like... :denzel:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I don't have a name yet for the 9/17 tourney being planned.

However, I do have one for the 10/22 tourney, and it is aptly named.

I just realized Gio was that weird guy with the 64 set up at all the LoLiS events.

Until now I just assumed you magically appeared in the Brawl scene at some point that I can't pin down.
hey, i played melee for a while. but 64 is still the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yeahboi:

also that guy in the red jersey is drephen, lulz

What's The Point

Smash Master
Ally is getting to EL at 10 PM on Thursday, so if there is a smashfest I would likely not show up to it till around midnight. So any smashfest that happens should last until the later AMs.

Alternatively, people could come to EL. But I can't host it so it would depend on what fZk ends up doing.

fZk

Smash Lord
Ally is getting to EL at 10 PM on Thursday, so if there is a smashfest I would likely not show up to it till around midnight. So any smashfest that happens should last until the later AMs.

Alternatively, people could come to EL. But I can't host it so it would depend on what fZk ends up doing.
I'm confirmed for SiiS. I can house Ally on Thursday if needed and host a smashfest, but only of about 6~7 people, more than that would be too cramped. I can also potentially house 1 more person besides Ally (2 if they don't mind the floor).

Top Bottom