• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

warlock-don-mia24

Smash Journeyman
Yo, we should do a basketball side event, lol. Surely that will bring Warlock Don out of retirement.
man u funny juggleguy im glad to make new friends with yall im going to try and come back soon man we should as much as everyone sit on there butts for hours playing melee we should go out and run burn some fat like i need to do

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'd dunk on all you Ho *** *****es.

:awesome:

Okay all jokes aside if anyone is trying to reach me this weekend I will pretty much be 4 hours away camping lol. So I'll be back on the boards and active Monday. going camping. Hiking, biking, fishing etc.

Cheers.

:phone:

warlock-don-mia24

Smash Journeyman
What you are retired, what u doing here? Go back to ur walker and peppermints! lol

Also did I hear basketball!

Edit: Kinda forgot I was semi-retired when I typed that lol[/QUOTE yo i said im going to still be on here talking to every i dont have to play smash to be on here but if ur semi retired why u talk stuff lol hope u were joking cuz u sound like u were serious bro it cool if ur not man

TheMann

Smash Ace
yo i said im going to still be on here talking to every i dont have to play smash to be on here but if ur semi retired why u talk stuff lol hope u were joking cuz u sound like u were serious bro it cool if ur not man
Nah I was talking to Anther about the retirement thing. Im not sure If I met you IRL or not yet so I wouldnt talk to u like that lol. I know how it is tho I havent been to a tourney in like half a year but I peak in here every now and then. :denzel:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
We should start planning out smashfests for next week :o I really dont wanna be unprepared for SiiS.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Im getting there Rob.

This trip will either help me mellow out or cause me to become bat**** insane.

I hope its not the ladder, I dont think I can participate/co host a national if I'm clinicallly insane.

:awesome:

:phone:

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
I went camping once....NEVER AGAIN, lol.

On the bright side though, I went to sleep before midnight when I went camping, got up at like 6 am too. Kinda felt good.

Actually, it felt ****in' amazing.

Top Bottom