• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
lol pun... >_>

and I was still 1 and a half hours away from you. You're way more west than I am lol.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
lol pun... >_>

and I was still 1 and a half hours away from you. You're way more west than I am lol.
Too far even for Sparta Kick?

I am officially in the middle of nowhere.

*dies*

EDIT: Oh I forgot to mention..there were ****ing Coyotes watching us last night while we were sitting in front of the fire. So creepy.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

But there's more than 2 of them....

They're just staring. They're eyes glow like moonlight off the lake.

They're apparently not supposed to come this close to the lake.....so much for that theory.

ZTD | TECHnology

Tell that to the African wildlife food chain.

Lol I'm probably fine though, I just dont like a family of coyotes staring at me. Its a little bit intimidating.

I mean its not all bad here. The lake is gorgeous right now and the sky is full of stars.

Still, I miss the city. I can't wait to return tomorrow lol

What's The Point

Smash Master
201-0 actually sounds worse than say 200-50.

Having 0 means the enemy team didn't even capture the point they spawn by at the beginning. That alone tells you that the enemies were actually gerbils.

Top Bottom