• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hardcore Smash fans sure do like to overspeculate over three sentences and an absolute lack of any media content.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Dear Nintendo, please make a Gamecube controller that connects via Bluetooth to work with the WiiU. -sincerely, boy who gives you money

:phone:

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
soooooo like

i have a car now

so expect me at tourneys now

maybe
yoooo does that mean east lansing might have some rides next year ^_____^

...:oneeye:

**** the wii U it doesnt support gcn controllers. Im not going to spend 1209319028390 dollars on one of those dumb tablet controllers. Nintendo why do you fail so hard in the past 5 years?? Is it too much to ask just to have a video game system with a controller, no gimmicks.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord

**** the wii U it doesnt support gcn controllers. Im not going to spend 1209319028390 dollars on one of those dumb tablet controllers. Nintendo why do you fail so hard in the past 5 years?? Is it too much to ask just to have a video game system with a controller, no gimmicks.
I agree. I'm really skeptical too. Either way, I'm probably not going to get it unless Smash 4 proves me wrong and is awesome. >.<

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology

QFT.

Why yes. It is.

I totally didn't name search at all >_>
Alan <3

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
This is going to be the greatest Smash ever, better than Brawl, Melee or 64 combined, I'm expecting some sweeeet shiaaat from nintendo, about time for a system that is controlled mentally... I mean they BASICALLY implied that....

TheMann

Smash Ace
I heard the new smash wont let u turn off items and there is a Smashball on the stage at all times. I also heard it wont have Mario.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
A wireless controller as the only option would still be bad.
why? I'd much prefer a wireless gc controller to a classic controller. Wireless isn't really that big of a hassle when it comes to something as simple as a controller. As long as we're not talking about the internet wireless should be ok imo.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Gio, if no one does a smashfest tomorrow, convince Lain (Or just tell him about) coming to EL for smash.

We can also work on ways (for you) to hussle people in Smash 64.

Ori or Tech, bring your dazzle.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I have a dazzle but no splitters/cables need to use it. Also idk if I will be there for the entire tourney on Sunday :x but I'll pack it regardless.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Darn...I can't go then since I'll be at Cedar Point all day. My car doesn't have A/C and probably won't or will be barely able to make a trip to Cinci. Have fun guys. Unleash the hellfire of 10,000 Metaknights upon the competition. :D

:metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight:

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Darn...I can't go then since I'll be at Cedar Point all day. My car doesn't have A/C and probably won't or will be barely able to make a trip to Cinci. Have fun guys. Unleash the hellfire of 10,000 Metaknights upon the competition. :D

:metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight: :metaknight:
what you mean by all day wouldnt WTP be able to pick you up by the time you're done with it? I'm sure we'd be in Toledo around 7:40+ if we left at 6 Idk lol whatever works though

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So I really wanna smash today, and I am willing to host if anyone wants to play and I am also available to go places hopefully I'll have to see whats up with Marco. But yeah feel free to text me if you wanna smashhh :colorful: 248-494-0368 (I'd be surprised of you didn't have my number since I have 50+ smash contacts.)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Wireless causes lag, and the syncing could be a ***** at tourneys.
Decent wireless controllers shouldn't cause any amount of noticeable lag. Also, there are syncing methods that are relatively painless and take only marginal amounts of time.

Personally, I'd prefer if they just made a wireless adapter that took as input a gamecube controller port so I can use my existing controller that doesn't have extra weight

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
what you mean by all day wouldnt WTP be able to pick you up by the time you're done with it? I'm sure we'd be in Toledo around 7:40+ if we left at 6 Idk lol whatever works though
The park closes at 10:00 p.m. that day and I usually stayed until close every time I've been there. The earliest I'd be back is most likely 11:30 p.m. It's a father-son trip, so I can't really turn that down. The best-case scenario is that I'd text you guys around 6:00 or earlier that day and let you know if I'll be back in time. (If we leave before close.)

Top Bottom