• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big House 3! PP Hbox M2K Hax Scar SFAT PewPewU Cort Kage - October 12-13th, 2013 - Ann Arbor, MI

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
What if you bring both a full Melee setup and a Full PM setup?
You can get up to $20 back in full setup discounts if you meet all the requirements for it.

* $10 off for a full Melee setup or a full PM setup that arrives by 11pm Friday (the venue will be open)
* $5 off for a full Melee setup or a full PM setup that arrives by 10am Saturday (anything later won't be considered)

To qualify for the discount, you must also:
* Be one of the first 40 setups overall to arrive and check-in
* Have indicated during registration that you were bringing a full setup
* Make sure your TV is at least 15 inches across the diagonal
* Leave your full setup at the venue at all times until 7pm Sunday

Discounts won't be given until 7pm Sunday, so by default you have to commit to your equipment being used until then.

JTsm

Smash Master
I know Juu and SP are housing at my place for this.

I also need to know how many from Chicago are coming. I know Oro?!'s carpool is coming for sure, but I need a good head count to prepare.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yo who's ready for PM at Big House 3?!?! So far with about 29 hours left for registration we've got 71 people pre-registered for PM, making it the biggest Project M tournament to ever happen since 2.5's release. We have several high-level PM players registered, including last year's champion metroid1117, Oro, Kirk, VaNz, myself, Scythe, PikaChad, HammerTime, JCaesar, cmart, along with special guests flying in Oracle and Calabrel. Of course, high-level Melee players Mew2King, Hungrybox, and Hax will also be joining the fray, making this one of the most top-heavy competitions for PM since its inception. Registration hasn't even closed yet, too!
Remember if you can't access the UMSmash site, go to The backup registration page.

With that out of the way, just like last year we're gonna have a customized Character Select Screen with the Big House 3 Logo!

This year though, we're doing something special. We'll also be customizing the Stage Selection Screen!

To streamline the selection process, each setup will visually guide players so there's not any question of which stages are legal, which are counterpick, etc.. This should save us valuable tournament time!

Special shoutouts to ZachAttax64 for helping me make the file for this! I'll be posting the file here for people to put on their SD Cards to bring them within a week, and if any of the setups don't have it I'll put them on manually at the tournament. =)

metroid1117

Smash Master
PewPewU registered for Melee Dubs and he put his teammate as SFAT... hype.

I know Juu and SP are housing at my place for this.

I also need to know how many from Chicago are coming. I know Oro?!'s carpool is coming for sure, but I need a good head count to prepare.
Just as a reminder, my car is getting housing from other people :).

Yo who's ready for PM at Big House 3?!?! So far with about 29 hours left for registration we've got 71 people pre-registered for PM, making it the biggest Project M tournament to ever happen since 2.5's release. We have several high-level PM players registered, including last year's champion metroid1117, Oro, Kirk, VaNz, myself, Scythe, PikaChad, HammerTime, JCaesar, cmart, along with special guests flying in Oracle and Calabrel. Of course, high-level Melee players Mew2King, Hungrybox, and Hax will also be joining the fray, making this one of the most top-heavy competitions for PM since its inception. Registration hasn't even closed yet, too!
Remember if you can't access the UMSmash site, go to The backup registration page.

With that out of the way, just like last year we're gonna have a customized Character Select Screen with the Big House 3 Logo!

This year though, we're doing something special. We'll also be customizing the Stage Selection Screen!

To streamline the selection process, each setup will visually guide players so there's not any question of which stages are legal, which are counterpick, etc.. This should save us valuable tournament time!

Special shoutouts to ZachAttax64 for helping me make the file for this! I'll be posting the file here for people to put on their SD Cards to bring them within a week, and if any of the setups don't have it I'll put them on manually at the tournament. =)
Dang, that's super legit Strong Bad, good stuff!

To people showing up for PM, don't forget that the PMBR will have stations with Roy on Sunday after PM finishes :).

Also, I hope I don't get exposed and bodied for free like I did against Hungrybox in friendlies last year lol.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Money is tighter than I had anticipated, so I will unfortunately have to back out of this.

I'll be watching the streams so... have fun guys!

Strawhat09

Smash Journeyman

Please tell me Hax is entering as FALCON!!!! <3

D

Deleted member

I'm not able to attend this anymore, but I thought I'd help out a bit. SB, you should probably get that DL link up though.

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
Hey if anyone has already reg'd a hotel and has to back out for any reason can you pm me and let me get your hotel or if anyone knows anyone thanks!

Axrz

Smash Apprentice
Excited to go, it'll be my first national! Hopefully I can get some advice from some of the great players that'll be there. :)

RedmanSSBM

Improving My Process
You can get up to $20 back in full setup discounts if you meet all the requirements for it.

* $10 off for a full Melee setup or a full PM setup that arrives by 11pm Friday (the venue will be open)
* $5 off for a full Melee setup or a full PM setup that arrives by 10am Saturday (anything later won't be considered)

To qualify for the discount, you must also:
* Be one of the first 40 setups overall to arrive and check-in
* Have indicated during registration that you were bringing a full setup
* Make sure your TV is at least 15 inches across the diagonal
* Leave your full setup at the venue at all times until 7pm Sunday

Discounts won't be given until 7pm Sunday, so by default you have to commit to your equipment being used until then.
Wait woah what really? 7pm on Sunday? Dude I have classes on Monday and it's gonna take like 11-12 hours for us to get back since we're coming from NC. You think I could get my discount before then? I'm sure we're planning to leave early Sunday.

Top Bottom