• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big House 3! PP Hbox M2K Hax Scar SFAT PewPewU Cort Kage - October 12-13th, 2013 - Ann Arbor, MI

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Registration closes on September 30, as stated in the original post of this thread and in the tournament website.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
Yesssssssss, I've always wanted to meet you :).

Also, 2.1 Ike was ridiculous and I'm probably going all Charizard in bracket lol, I doubt I can win this year >.>. I'm betting on Hungrybox, Oro, or Strong Bad to win this time.
What a crazy coincidence, 'cause I've always wanted the chance to grace you with my magnificent presence.

I personally have my doubts about Strong Bad winning. Yakal's got this.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Hi all.

I'm busing to this from Boston. Leaving Boston 7:50pm Thursday, arriving to Ann Arbor 7:50pm Friday.

I plan to catch a flight back early Monday morning. If possible could someone help house me on any of these nights? I'll pay whatever share I'd have, and provide a ton of love.

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
Damn it... They announce this when Big House 3 is like two weeks away. Eh, that's fine. I can always watch the gameplay from home.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
So yes, as stated in the video JTsm posted, stations will be present with Roy selectable for a pre-release sneak peek at Roy.
To clarify, these stations will be set up after the Project M portion of the tournament has concluded on day 2. Roy's awesome and all, but the TO staff's primary objective is to complete the tournament efficiently and on-time. We'll have a limited number of setups there (not sure how many yet), so depending on demand we'll limit people to one or two games before getting back in line, similar to an E3 kiosk. This will be going on while Melee Singles bracket is working toward completion, and they should be there until closing unless the owner of the Wii's need to leave early for whatever reason.

EDIT: Almost forgot to mention.... Turbo mode will also be playable at these stations!

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Why did you have to mention about Turbo Mode, Strong Bad?! Now, I'm very depressed... :(

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I might be in the market for a PM teammate. Let me know if you're interested. I have the strongest teams record in MD/VA for Project M.

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
I might be in the market for a PM teammate. Let me know if you're interested. I have the strongest teams record in MD/VA for Project M.

That depends. How willing are you to team up with somebody you have not seen play before?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Well, I guess I'm sitting out on Big House 3 then.
Your loss.

REMINDER: Only 1 more day to get your hotel rooms at the venue! Double Queens are now sold out, but King Bed rooms are still available. Make sure you select only 1 or 2 as the number of adults before searching for hotel room availability on the Hilton Garden Inn website. Click here for specific reservation instructions if you need them.

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
Your loss.

REMINDER: Only 1 more day to get your hotel rooms at the venue! Double Queens are now sold out, but King Bed rooms are still available. Make sure you select only 1 or 2 as the number of adults before searching for hotel room availability on the Hilton Garden Inn website. Click here for specific reservation instructions if you need them.

There's always next year. :)

Engo

Smash Ace
SFAT posted in the first page saying west coast would be making a repeat appearance but I haven't heard anything about them since. I really hope they come, I haven't seen westcoast players vs eastcoast players since evo.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
I am actually confirmed, believe it or not.

Huh. Time to see if I know anyone who will be there.

Top Bottom