• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big House 3! PP Hbox M2K Hax Scar SFAT PewPewU Cort Kage - October 12-13th, 2013 - Ann Arbor, MI

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Anyone looking for flashes of greatness followed by several minutes of overwhelming disappointment should look me up for teams. Or play me in friendlies. It's the same effect. If you are old too you get bonus points.

strawhats

Smash Master
Holy **** at the attendees for melee at this...PP, Hbox, m2k, Hax, PPU, Unknown, SFAT, Kage, Kels, Scar, Wife, Cort(two peach legends in the same building?!!!), Anther/Pikachad (where u at Axe?)

Hope to see hax/Kage vs ppu and maybe a PPU vs Hbox rematch. Unknown vs PPU would be interesting as well.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
looking for a experienced melee teammate since Dart couldn't come

:(.

preferably not a spacie.

idea

Smash Master
looking for a experienced melee teammate since Dart couldn't come

:(.

preferably not a spacie.

I might be down if I don't end up teaming with anyone else from Canada (haven't really talked to anyone yet). Dunno how DK + Jiggs would work lol

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I haven't played DK in forever, idea. lol

I've been maining samus for quite some time now.

Jiggs + samus is pretty good I hear.

idea

Smash Master
I haven't played DK in forever, idea. lol

I've been maining samus for quite some time now.

Jiggs + samus is pretty good I hear.

Haha, okay. That would be cool, I end up teaming with Peach players pretty often so I have experience being on a super annoying team lolol

I'll get back to you once I end up talking to the people in my car and stuff

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Attention people that are bringing Project M setups!

If you want to receive a venue fee discount, it's mandatory that you download this file and put it on your SD card prior to your arrival:

Big House 3 Menu file

common5.pac goes in the following directory:

SD:/wii/app/RSBE/pf/system

If you don't do this, you'll indirectly waste valuable TOing time to put it on and will not receive a venue fee discount. Additionally, ensure your Project M version is 2.6b, Full (Not WiFi-Safe) Set. Avoid potentially distracting textures, music, and menu modifications. I don't want to end up overwriting your stuff, but I will if I have to.

Thanks.

LMNO

Smash Rookie
a friend of mine didn't know if he was gonna work till today and i was wondering if he could still come in the venue without being in the tourney.

JTsm

Smash Master
Will Pools be posted online for both events, or would we just have to wait until the day of BH3?

LOE1

Smash Lord
hmm...maybe i shoulda registered for this lol

any chance i can still enter pm? :)

metroid1117

Smash Master
Melee: 16 pools of 10-11 players each, top 4-5 advance (to be determined)
PM: 16 pools of 5-6 players each, top 3 advance

Legendary times will be had.
It seems like there'll be just one round of pools for PM, but what about Melee? If there's only one round of pools for Melee, I'm changing my goal from getting out of R1 to getting 7th seed and above lol.

Strawhat09

Smash Journeyman
Why doesnt Sethlon go to this? He's THE NUMBER ONE REPRESENTATIVE FOR Texas. I guess it all rests on Oracle's shoulders now. No pressure.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Maybe I should try this again.

I'm old, but I'm not that bad. In the three tournaments I've been to since I started playing again, I've pretty much placed around the 50% mark in the singles standings. Plus I took 3rd and 4th in the two teams events I was in out of 7 and 14 or so teams respectively (can't remember what I got at FC Legacy and the search function does not appear to be working). Looking for a semi-competent terammate who can simultaneously both take a match seriously and also enjoy themselves even if they run into a better team. I actually like teams way more than singles.

Maybe that'll get me a teammate for PM and Melee.

Dopey

Smash Lord
so i must get mad bonus points??? cause I'm an old !*#$

LOLL <3 my kishes

D

Deleted member

KishPrime - I could team with you for Melee if you would like. Let me know.

Juggleguy - I didn't register for teams, but I see that you will still let people add themselves until the 5th. If KishPrime wants to team with me, how would I go about adding that to my registration? Thanks.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I read the above post several times and have come to the conclusion that darkatma must be a clone of Dope.

Top Bottom