• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big House 3! PP Hbox M2K Hax Scar SFAT PewPewU Cort Kage - October 12-13th, 2013 - Ann Arbor, MI

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
you can play friendlies in the venue this evening until it closes (~midnight-1 am)

lami

Smash Journeyman
Not able to make it to Big House but I'm supporting it from home as a Michigan fan and a Smash fan. Go Blue! Go Smash! Roy's our Boy! Good luck to everyone participating tomorrow and Sunday!

SophyBer

Smash Apprentice
Not able to make it to Big House but I'm supporting it from home as a Michigan fan and a Smash fan. Go Blue! Go Smash! Roy's our Boy! Good luck to everyone participating tomorrow and Sunday!
Despite a lot of my peers not being able to make it I've still more or less forced them to have the Big House III character select/stage select file simply for the sack of hype.

~TOO DAMN HYPE FOR THIS EVENT~

Jace08

Smash Lord
*wakes up*

*gets food and randomly turns on stream*

*right away hears crimson blur say "where's jace?"

I'm eating food and watching the stream ><

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Real good stream so far :o, props to VG for uploading every video already (what the deuce)

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Nintendude vs PewPewU
M2K vs Hungrybox (Winners)
Hungrybox vs Dr. PP
M2K vs Hungrybox (GF)

were my favorite matches of the tournament.

Also, shout outs to PikaChad and Kirk for tearing up the PM bracket.

firebro17

Smash Cadet
Wasn't there PM setups with Roy in it?? Anybody know if there is any footage of it on youtube??

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
I posted this on the FB page but I might as well post it here too:

I wanted to say to you all that this was one of the best weekends ever, and I wanted to thank everyone and the TOs for making this happen. This was definitely the best way possible for me to enter the competitive Smash scene. I got bodied of course since all I can do is SHFFL, wavedash, and Up+B Cancel, but I had fun with every second of it.

My highlights include meeting all the top players, the Project M staff, and the people I recognized from Smashboards/the Michigan Melee page. I also really enjoyed playing Mewtwo and Roy at the Project M setups and watching some of the best players in the world fight right in front of me. My favorite part though was me fighting Dr. Peepee's Fox with my Pichu, with the whole match was him just hitting me with lasers and me grabbing him without jabbing/throwing and other trolly and stupid 'tactics'. Dr. Peepee even bet a guy a dollar that he couldn't shine Pichu's fully charged Side-B. Everyone laughed as he tried and succeeded.

I'm definitely going to try and go to local Smashfests now. This was truly a phenomenal experience that I won't forget.

Top Bottom