• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Samus Player in the Country.

Pi

Smash Hero
NY is clearly the best/most active state in the country right now. Just look at our results for locals 50+ people, and top 25 is always staaaaaaaaacked. There was a tourney recently where swift and hbk got 17th, and I'm pretty sure they'd **** 95% of the people in this thread.

I can't wait to play with DA tomorrow, hopefully they can live up to the hype. Should be recorded too ;)
local whats, we had 40~ people at our monthly and pull weekly 20man smashfests ez,
and wasn't that tourney where hbk was ****ing around w/ roy? don't pull that trash on me hbk is good but i'd MM him and any marth from your state and walk away in the green

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
lol Wes says hes coming back every year. I'll believe it when I see it.

When Azen and Chillin came back they started going to smashfests the next day. And they dedicated themselves to it; they are playing now the most they have since like 06...multiple times a week. To catch up to the new **** it'd take a lot of work, and they knew it. Thats the kind of thing I respect.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
kage for god's sake will u get ur Ganondorf-lookin *** down from that weeaboo shaped pedestal. the fact that u would even try to turn **** talk into an opportunity to be mr. miyagi is some disturbing *** ****.... you sound like a homeless n**** on mescaline giving speeches from the basement of an abandoned house while enjoying a seat in his own urine

$100 MM nosey *** b****

EDIT:

and M2K holy ****ing ****, will you learn to let go of ****? news flash: no one gives a ****. ken is learning how to draw so his family can finally get out of the sweat shop, don't you get that there's more important **** than fox marth falcon sheik? what u forgot about master hand, n****? and u call yourself a smasher. you'd probably be a much happier person if the past wasn't your present. dumb mother****er.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
All you old dudes talkin I wanna see some action.

Also Samus is whack.
I've def been flexing my guns recently. we're all just hyped for RoM :D KDJ wins a Mass Tournament, PC wins a NY tournament, Azen and Chillin are on top of their game again. I think PP is scared of this old school swag:cool:

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Words will be eaten soon!!

Damn Pc is talking ****, damn I'm definitely back now. Lol Can't wait to train tomorrow with yah PC. And Crimson I already took the initiative and set up a fest with Pc chris. I will show you whats up.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Toronto had a 45 man local a few days ago

With any luck this grows / remains constant

I.B and I couldn't even enter and I know we were missing like 5 regulars without working too hard

Toronto *****!

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
This thread is pointless. Is the name of the BEST SAMUS not common knowledge? Color me surprised.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
kage for god's sake will u get ur Ganondorf-lookin *** down from that weeaboo shaped pedestal. the fact that u would even try to turn **** talk into an opportunity to be mr. miyagi is some disturbing *** ****.... you sound like a homeless n**** on mescaline giving speeches from the basement of an abandoned house while enjoying a seat in his own urine

$100 MM nosey *** b****

EDIT:

and M2K holy ****ing ****, will you learn to let go of ****? news flash: no one gives a ****. ken is learning how to draw so his family can finally get out of the sweat shop, don't you get that there's more important **** than fox marth falcon sheik? what u forgot about master hand, n****? and u call yourself a smasher. you'd probably be a much happier person if the past wasn't your present. dumb mother****er.
You can talk**** all you want but sure I'll take 100$ only if you get out of your NC scene first though. I don't need to come to you. =) RoM 4 or Apex, you choose. If not STFU!!

Violence

Smash Lord
Man... you really think anyone can beat Hugo in a ditto?

****, dude, I don't care who you are, if you're a Samus playing against Hugo, I'd put 50 dollars on Hugo, any day of the week. Hugo's style is pretty much perfectly suited for Samus dittos.

GOTM

Smash Champion
i dont give a **** who you are wes MADE samus, lol. wes if you come back to this game that would be so legit. you were one of the main reasons i got into it in the first place.

plus go to rom4 so i can watch you play in person, haha.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Samus dittos dont prove nothing more than who is the best at samus dittos lol. I beat hugo at a samus ditto lol we are even as far as sets go in samus dittos. When i was playing i usually beat every samus that challenged me so I guess you want to lose that 50 bux mister.

strawhats

Smash Master
I've def been flexing my guns recently. we're all just hyped for RoM :D KDJ wins a Mass Tournament, PC wins a NY tournament, Azen and Chillin are on top of their game again. I think PP is scared of this old school swag:cool:
awwww ****tt ...the callout.

I'M SO HYPED RIGHT NOW 4 ROM 4/APEX 2012 !!!

Max?

Smash Champion
local whats, we had 40~ people at our monthly and pull weekly 20man smashfests ez,
and wasn't that tourney where hbk was ****ing around w/ roy? don't pull that trash on me hbk is good but i'd MM him and any marth from your state and walk away in the green
HBK started going Roy at the last No Johns, I was refering to one that happened in August, but it's good that you noticed that our Bi-Weeklies pick up 50+ people with probably the most stacked competition in the country.

You jelly?

rock lee MM my marth $40 bones. ill make u look silly
word in that case MM my falcon, sheik, peach, marth $20-40 bones each. What tournament will you be at? LOL FREEEEE MONEY WOOOOOOO. we all know you won't really take these matches though.
I would say let's get in the lab for this one, but you could probably go Pichu and win.

This thread is pointless. Is the name of the BEST SAMUS not common knowledge? Color me surprised.
Skinhoff is the secret best Samus in Tristate. At the last Brooklyn tournament, he nearly beat Jman, each game going to last stock/last hit. Considering that that matchup is like 99:1 in Fox's favor, he's clearly the only Samus player in the country that matters. He would've placed much higher, but he had to play me in losers (which btw, he was also the only person who took a game off me in Losers, and our set was ridiculously close as well).

Skinhoff is most likely the best Samus that has ever lived and/or will ever exist. Bow down to him.

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
Skinhoff is most likely the best Samus that has ever lived and/or will ever exist. Bow down to him.
You are too kind, peasant.

In all seriousness though, I lost that tournament because I was dedicating a lot of time/energy into learning Y. Link and playing actual fighting games.

Also Max I finally got your street fighter/Link joke last night. Sorry, I was too busy ****** in singles against PC and you to truly appreciate it.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Nah *****s my Samus is the best.

LOL This thread is turning into a "who has a bigger ****" when clearly I have the biggest anyway(look me up on xvideos, brookman knows lol) I'm out. *unsubbs*

also NYC will be broken when I finally graduate college and move back. lol

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Oh wow you guys are crazy if you think hugs is better than plup. I've seen his recent stuff it's not impressive. He has more holes in his play than plup. If it comes to a Samus ditto or a tournament placing plup will do better than hugs. Believe me there's no stopping this kid.

:phone:

Max?

Smash Champion
In all seriousness though, I lost that tournament because I was dedicating a lot of time/energy into learning Y. Link and playing actual fighting games.
I understand. MvC3 is the truth. I mean, it has like 3 or 4 more buttons than Smash Brothers, so clearly it's a real fighting game.

Hold on a second, I'm gonna go mash fierce punch real quick, brb.

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
Everyone in this thread is ready to put away a chinese buffet.

3, you are going to get so broke making MMs against everyone from tristate LOL

Alukard

Smash Hero
Everyone should just move to NY
THIS!

BS! Not on my watch!
ILY!

Lol you made a thread to say this Hbox?

There is no doubt that he is good, but I think you're largely basing this on how you do vs me compared to how he does vs you and the rest of Florida.
Leave a motivated Huggies in that state long enough, and you'll see me get ranked 2nd, at minimum, like you saw me do here in Socal during Lucky and Zhu's prime.

Plup, in my opinion, is the future of Samus.
But right now, I'm the past and the present, and I will remain so up until my retirement, which is very soon, if not now. ( Sorry Mike G :( )

You can't take the "Samus throne" away from a guy who's held on to it for 6 years just by claiming it on a thread's OP. Shame on you :p
you both are the reason i'm the best

rock lee MM my marth $40 bones. ill make u look silly
LMFAOOOO GET EM PC!!!!!!!

All you old dudes talkin I wanna see some action.

Also Samus is whack.
.... really PP ... REALLY!?!?! >=[ .... u done it now ... now wheres my controller at son!

I understand. MvC3 is the truth. I mean, it has like 3 or 4 more buttons than Smash Brothers, so clearly it's a real fighting game.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

now seriously ... if wes comes back and stirs things up again ... i'll play ... only reason to play is to defend EC ... homie said plup beat colbol and linguini he's the best LMFAOOOOOO ... gtfo i've beaten colbol with samus too ... i must be the best too... never played pasta dishes ganon tho .... either way get ****ing hype cuz i'm getting tons of im's and hype **** from people for rom i really hope FL can show up strong so we (tristate) can smack some sense into them....

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet

Didn't you hear me last night, or did the fierce **** I put you through damage your hearing?

I specifically stated that MvC3 was fake as ****. I enjoy the game, but I'll admit that it's pretty bad. It's all about that (insert list of old school fighting games here).

Seriously though Max, you're the man. I only talk this way because the BEST SAMUS has to maintain a specific image.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Yeah you guys are crazy. Skinhoff is easily the best samus in the country. He ****in ***** practically all of tristate. Hugs fake, Plup fake, IHSB fake, DJ fake, Wes fake, and all you other *****s who claim to be good but are actually trash fake as ****. Skinhoff is the truth.

Also watch out for OTG/Max?, he'll gape your ******* wide open if you give him any opportunity whatsoever.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Yeah you guys are crazy. Skinhoff is easily the best samus in the country. He ****in ***** practically all of tristate. Hugs fake, Plup fake, IHSB fake, DJ fake, Wes fake, and all you other *****s who claim to be good but are actually trash fake as ****. Skinhoff is the truth.
*People who claim to be good*
*Me*

Pick one.

Top Bottom