• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Samus Player in the Country.

Mr Wizzrobe

Smash Journeyman
Ken was more like this:

-loses to me at mlg ny 3/5 set vs my fox and walks away without shaking my hand
-loses to me in crews at mlg finals then wins a rematch vs my fox
-(doesn't attend FCD which i win)
-gets 3 stocked in oc3 crews
-gets ***** at oc3 singles (shook hand this time)
-wins evo world cuz mango sandbags the **** out of him after mango beat me, then ken doesn't fight me
-proceeds to go online, saying he's the best marth
-proceeds to decline money matches vs any of my characters when i challenge him to either my sheik, marth, falcon, or fox, saying there is no point and he already proved he's the best
-proceeds to get ***** at super champ combo that i win, and then again refuses my money match saying he already retired, even though he entered and got 9th. I guess when you win a tourney you don't fight your best opponent at is a great convenient time to say you are retired but enter events afterwords anyway and nothing else matters. In that case, I'm retired Brawl because I won genesis2.

that's what really happened
LOOOOOL.

In what way is that relevant to anything? Seriously, everything you said was completely useless to this thread, AND in general.

TANK64

Smash Lord
Ya know Plup is good, when even when he loses (rarely), you always feel he got robbed- No matter how good the other player was. It's like I can't accepted him being outplayed lol. The way he plays is so damn impenetrable... and yea, he uses uptilt A LOT... and combos... I don't get it either.

Also I feel a lot of people have the wrong idea of Ken "retiring on top" so I'm kind of glad M2K posted that.

although it was kinda irrelevant as ****.

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
I think Plup also almost beat Shiz a few months ago.
almost doesn't mean anything. =\

i also think i have the best samus in the country and im ready willing and able to spank the opposition.

but trolling aside, I would give it to HuGs because he is the most consistent samus player out there and he's been around for a while. :cool:

Pi

Smash Hero
omg this thread blew up hahahaha

dude plup will make you feel STUPID if you play him dude

he gets you to fall for 06 **** hahaha

oh man so fun to watch his opponents get frustrated LOL

i can't wait till he see's this thread, we're trying to get him out to apex but he's doing school ****

also, of course hugs is the best samus right now, but plup can take it for sure
if the other sami and i don't take it first! biggest thing holding plup back is OoS experience (due to parent/school johns) and chances to fight really good players (col bol also)

FL breeds champions

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
omg this thread blew up hahahaha

dude plup will make you feel STUPID if you play him dude

he gets you to fall for 06 **** hahaha

oh man so fun to watch his opponents get frustrated LOL

i can't wait till he see's this thread, we're trying to get him out to apex but he's doing school ****

also, of course hugs is the best samus right now, but plup can take it for sure
if the other sami and i don't take it first! biggest thing holding plup back is OoS experience (due to parent/school johns) and chances to fight really good players (col bol also)

FL breeds champions
I pretty much agree with all of this.

(Btw Hbox just made this thread to show FL biaseed, fei.)

Strife

Banned via Warnings
Ken was more like this:

-wins evo world cuz mango sandbags the **** out of him after mango beat me, then ken doesn't fight me
-proceeds to decline money matches vs any of my characters when i challenge him to either my sheik, marth, falcon, or fox, saying there is no point and he already proved he's the best
-proceeds to get ***** at super champ combo that i win, and then again refuses my money match saying he already retired, even though he entered and got 9th. I guess when you win a tourney you don't fight your best opponent at is a great convenient time to say you are retired but enter events afterwords anyway and nothing else matters. In that case, I'm retired Brawl because I won genesis2.

Hmmmm...but didn't he also beat you at the MLG Vegas Championship right before oc3?

Pi

Smash Hero
fl hype, highest level players bred right here in the sunshine state

where you other states at

probably north some where so **** youuu

strawhats

Smash Master
I owned a strawhat a few yrs back, but lost it when I went to Jamaica on vacation. A sad day that was :(

Strife

Banned via Warnings
I think that was KDJ/PC.
No actually it was Ken. M2k got 4th and Ken got 3rd. I remember the bracket, M2k lost to KDJ in the first round and ken in losers semis. Ken Lost to KDJ in winners semis and losers finals.

I know none of this really matters anymore, but I think M2k should mention everything instead of just what is convenient for him.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
all the euros in this thread are forgetting EAGLE

he >= cyr
<3 That Inui logic.

Eagle beat Tekk in a money match at BEAST II.
Tekk beat Cyr at NML18.

Logically, Eagle > Cyr. :troll:

Nah, for Europe, Cyr is still the best. I do remember K-12 being really **** when I went to Spain in 2010 but I don't know how much he still plays (and still plays with that Samus).

Eagle is up and coming, and got to bracket at BEAST II. He's Denmark's best player at the moment.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
M2k

DAmn you can tell this thread is popping if M2k cames out of nowhere and speaks. Also M2k answer my messages on Aim/Fb I its urgent.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Also how is everyone forgetting Ihavespaceball. And one more thing the dude that is hating saying " this is like a battle on who has the smartest penguin" seems like you arent that good in the game, that's why you probably put up a post as bitter as you did. Its all good guess everyone has a role to play on these message boards you are definitely assuming the position.

Anyways see you guys on the battlefield.

Yours truly,
DALEGENDARY SAMUS
Ihavespaceballs ignore the bashes at your penguin post. I thought it was someone else. But still dont be bitter dude she can do it. I will show you how. Your a good player.
Nah don't worry about it Wes. I'm not being bitter, just sarcastic. Also I like hating on myself/my character; if I do it first no one else will bother, plus I know I'll do it better and with more love and understanding to temper the actual insults.
Plus it makes you look modest when you win, and I'm mad narcissistic about looking modest.

This thread is so salty you could float on it.
This I find hilarious for completely different reasons (which are probably related to my diet). If you're curious about them, ask your mom/sister/gf.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i felt this exact way last year... lol i've been in the game even longer than you hugo, but after getting my *** whooped my dr. pp this weekend, im still hungry. i understand how someone like ken or azen could retire (even though azen's coming back), but for someone like me who's never been the dominant force in melee, the hunger is still there... no reason i cant be the best player out there
mad respect, chillin

usually, old-school players talk about the past, how good they "used to" be, and how they're running out of fuel, but seeing this post is quite inspirational.

good clux <3

Ken was more like this:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i love this post

FearZ

Smash Rookie
Yes

I have to agree that Plup is veeery good. He covers a ridiculous amount of options and combos alot harder than all the Samus's I've played thus far. As far as best Samus in the world we will have to see in tournament performance. I'm lucky to have such good practice so close to me though.

abcool

Smash Ace
I picked up samus teaching my friend how to use samus. We were inspired by the MLG days of Wes and Pc chris. You guys got that chemistry, then you stopped playing :(...Then hugs and lucky started ****** stuff and then i ending up really want to main samus cause of Hugs..

Hugs gives the best advice without going into alot of detail short and simple and it helped alot. I would like to see how Wes does in tourney though. Wes you said you were coming back for a long time and i can't find any recent vids of you outside that Project M old build.

Anyway, Samus hype ftw and gotta give props to the samus boards everyone in there so chill and cool XD. 3 and plup, giest, duck, rat...everyone mad cool.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I have to agree that Plup is veeery good. He covers a ridiculous amount of options and combos alot harder than all the Samus's I've played thus far. As far as best Samus in the world we will have to see in tournament performance. I'm lucky to have such good practice so close to me though.
Then like the typical FL player gets 33rd or something.. =D

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Past behind us fueling a better future.

I will put the past behind me, I did what I needed to do for Samus by putting her on the map and being a dominate force. But what makes me come back is proving to myself and others that she can be that dominate force that she once was when I displayed it during my prime. I left melee before because I wasnt hungry anymore but I'm hungry again now. So my mind is open to more innovation with Samus. The last 2 yrs of me playing melee before I retired I didn't think of new things or cared as much, hence me losing because of my stubbornness, thinking my 05-06 tactics would get my top 4/5 in a national tournament. But I will just have to start from scratch again win, prove my point, then talk **** later. Right now " actions speak louder than words". I tell you this before I travel outside of the tri-state area I will have to take over my hometown 1st, makes no sense of traveling if I cant even tame my own area. So dont expect to see Wes at tournaments in Cali anytime soon, but at tri-state tournaments. I'm willing to get my ***** kicked and eat the humble-pie for a bit to get back into the groove, hey Hugs did it lol. FYI hugs you will always be my Samus rival dont take that as an insult take that as an complement.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I think you are all forgetting who invented the secret Samus spike.

That thing left me traumatized.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I will put the past behind me, I did what I needed to do for Samus by putting her on the map and being a dominate force. But what makes me come back is proving to myself and others that she can be that dominate force that she once was when I displayed it during my prime. I left melee before because I wasnt hungry anymore but I'm hungry again now. So my mind is open to more innovation with Samus. The last 2 yrs of me playing melee before I retired I didn't think of new things or cared as much, hence me losing because of my stubbornness, thinking my 05-06 tactics would get my top 4/5 in a national tournament. But I will just have to start from scratch again win, prove my point, then talk **** later. Right now " actions speak louder than words". I tell you this before I travel outside of the tri-state area I will have to take over my hometown 1st, makes no sense of traveling if I cant even tame my own area. So dont expect to see Wes at tournaments in Cali anytime soon, but at tri-state tournaments. I'm willing to get my ***** kicked and eat the humble-pie for a bit to get back into the groove, hey Hugs did it lol. FYI hugs you will always be my Samus rival dont take that as an insult take that as an complement.
Ohhh? How strong is your fire, really? We shall see... =)

resTy

Smash Champion
Wes coming back brings a tear to my eye. Your Samus was what made me start playing competitively :') And of course, Mike Nasty's combo video xD

Hadster

Smash Cadet
Old school > New school; whether past, present, or future.

These guys created the meta-game, show them some respect.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Ken was more like this:

LOL expoooooooooooooooooooooooooosed

this thread is so hype

Max?

Smash Champion
fl hype, highest level players bred right here in the sunshine state

where you other states at

probably north some where so **** youuu
NY is clearly the best/most active state in the country right now. Just look at our results for locals 50+ people, and top 25 is always staaaaaaaaacked. There was a tourney recently where swift and hbk got 17th, and I'm pretty sure they'd **** 95% of the people in this thread.

I can't wait to play with DA tomorrow, hopefully they can live up to the hype. Should be recorded too ;)

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
all of you old *** n****z are on ur way out

dun really matter how badly u want it, imma scrape the floor with you ****headed scrubz anyway

taking all MMs at my place

Divinokage

Smash Legend
all of you old *** n****z are on ur way out

dun really matter how badly u want it, imma scrape the floor with you ****headed scrubz anyway

taking all MMs at my place
You forgot one little thing. Masters don't seek students, it's the students that has to adventure to find their masters.

LOL expoooooooooooooooooooooooooosed

this thread is so hype
I thought we already went through this that M2k is just jelly Ken was on top. =P

Top Bottom