• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Players.....again

Stev

Smash Ace
Like I said.

I don't follow West Coast tourneys.

You're saying that you paid no attention to Genesis?

The biggest tourny ever (at the time)
the most hyped tourny ever (at the time)
the tournament where Armada **** on top of everyone in this country except Mango
the tournament that truely revived Melee
the tournament that M2K finished outside of top 5 for the first time in forever
the tournament that showcased Darc's incredible doubles skills

Ya... cuz uh... nationals are irrelevant when they're on the west coast

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Yea i dont really know how anyone could just flat out ignore genesis. probably the most influential tournament ever.

idk why everyone thinks this thread is so great that it needs to be revived several times. let it go, we know who the best players are.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
If you seen my earlier posts you know I definetly don't meat ride Mango, I was complaining earlier that people think he's the best solely based on friendlies, yet at the same time half of those people say on other threads that friendlies don't count. They just contradict themselves and it makes no sense.

My posts was basically me saying "I hope he wins both".
Oh, haha. Sorry.

duym way to **** on me and m2k
Actually when I said the same thing applies to M2k I meant that you just as you can't beat Mango you can't beat M2k either. I think it's plausible that M2k could beat mango the next time they play in tournament.

PB&J

Smash Hero
so..once again

congrats to jman lucky and zhu for making spacies look good again..i hope its all spacies at pound 5 too

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Actually when I said the same thing applies to M2k I meant that you just as you can't beat Mango you can't beat M2k either. I think it's plausible that M2k could beat mango the next time they play in tournament.

:dwam: I'm sorry Jesus but this random guy is getting IN on you madd hard! You can't touch his interweb skills my dude!

Merkuri

Smash Lord
I just learned Jman beat Mango at DGDTJ. What character was mango using?

PB&J

Smash Hero
i was talking about at one tourny no cash..spacies top 3 at a tourny is a great day for all..cant wait for some more vids

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I don't get how you rank everyone when everyone hasn't played a lot of other folks all over and both versions of the game. I agree on some of the names though of them being potentially best players.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Oh, haha. Sorry.

i can beat both those players and have done it so i dont think you know what your talking about..

but whatever what do i know people on smashboards know more then i do lol

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
lol u deff ***** me but my fingers hurted tho i just was doing the 50man contest with zhu twice then did the tourney no johns >_>

Merkuri

Smash Lord
i can beat both those players and have done it so i dont think you know what your talking about..

but whatever what do i know people on smashboards know more then i do lol
When have you ever beaten mew2king in tournament? I'm pretty confident that has never happened. You only ever beat Mango(not scorp) in tournament at that one mass madness where you two HAD ALREADY SPLIT THE POT so mango didn't care. You'll never beat those two players in tournament, the same thing applies to Lucky.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
jman can beat m2ks marth but his sheik is another story.

jman playing super good doesnt happen that often unfortunately, but when he does imo hes dr.pp level.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
LOL Smashboards is ****ing hilarious.

Mods need to lock this before it turns into yet another cluster**** of no names and randoms debating **** they know nothing of.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
jman can beat m2ks marth but his sheik is another story.

jman playing super good doesnt happen that often unfortunately, but when he does imo hes dr.pp level.
Jman can only beat M2ks Marth in friendlies. I'm well aware Jman is a great player but he'll never beat Mew2king or Mango in tournament.

Edit: Maybe saying never is too much. The foreseeable future would probably be a more accurate term.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
dude.. jman just beat mango at dgdtj. kk beat mango at rom. hbox just beat mango twice in tourny

if ur gonna say he'l never be beaten if he goes falco or puff, i can easily say mango will never go falco or puff in tourny again because atm thats what it looks like.

and im sorry melee comunity. i gave m2k a "perfect brawl controller" that he just ***** adhd twice with. so if he pays way more attention to brawl its my fault.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
When have you ever beaten mew2king in tournament? I'm pretty confident that has never happened. You only ever beat Mango(not scorp) in tournament at that one mass madness where you two HAD ALREADY SPLIT THE POT so mango didn't care. You'll never beat those two players in tournament, the same thing applies to Lucky.
Please stop posting looooooool. Joey would **** your assssssss. raaaaaaaape.

-Mango

Merkuri

Smash Lord
dude.. jman just beat mango at dgdtj. kk beat mango at rom. hbox just beat mango twice in tourny

if ur gonna say he'l never be beaten if he goes falco or puff, i can easily say mango will never go falco or puff in tourny again because atm thats what it looks like.

and im sorry melee comunity. i gave m2k a "perfect brawl controller" that he just ***** adhd twice with. so if he pays way more attention to brawl its my fault.
In my previous post I specified Mango and not Scorp, meaning that if mango does in fact go Fox, Falco or Puff. Mango's other characters aren't special.

Please stop posting looooooool. Joey would **** your assssssss. raaaaaaaape.

-Mango
I am fairly confident that if I played Lucky in tournament he would beat me. I don't see how that's related to the claim that neither Lucky nor Jman can beat you or M2k.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
In my previous post I specified Mango and not Scorp, meaning that if mango does in fact go Fox, Falco or Puff. Mango's other characters aren't special.

I am fairly confident that if I played Lucky in tournament he would beat me. I don't see how that's related to the claim that neither Lucky nor Jman can beat you or M2k.
SCRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUb I'd **** you with the selection screeeeeen.

- Mango

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
there are only 3 players in history who are so ****ing good they can easily be untouchable if they tried, but they dont give a **** anymore

mango, isai, and cactuar.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
how can u suck mangos **** after he **** on u LOL fan boy to a whole new lvl

i noticed u dont like fox players since u keep coming at me and lucky its ight tho

Top Bottom