• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Players.....again

Armada

Smash Lord
I"m pretty sure somewhere in this thread, PP, Armada, Hbox, and M2K have all said that Mango is the best
We said hat a couple page back in the thread.

Xyzz: I guess no one of us will say that until someone actually is better than Mango.
But it feels bad he´s not trying cause I know we can beat him even if it would have been really hard.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
has anyone seen some of those matches pp has vs mango on eclipsingbinary's channel?

pp was TEARING HIM UP ALIVE in those matches. he won like 4-5 straight. i don't think i'd put mango at a 0 anymore. i'm thinking tied for first with pp, and then armada still at second.

Rappster

Smash Ace
Elite Four (5)
Gary mother ****ing Oak- Mango

Lance- Dr. PP
Agatha- Armada (lol)
Bruno- Hbox
Lorelei- M2k

Gym leaders:

Giovanni- Amsah
Blaine- Jman
Sabrina- Zhu
Koga- Hax
Erika- Axe
Lt Surge- Lucky
Misty- Cactuar
Brock- Darkrain
WTF?
How is Lt Surge anyone but Axe?

rhan

Smash Hero
Pretty sure he was going by difficulty by that list. Not who actually represents that Gym Leader.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
has anyone seen some of those matches pp has vs mango on eclipsingbinary's channel?

pp was TEARING HIM UP ALIVE in those matches. he won like 4-5 straight. i don't think i'd put mango at a 0 anymore. i'm thinking tied for first with pp, and then armada still at second.
Flowchart time!

Was it Friendlies?

If yes
no. friendlies dont count

If no
Was Mango trying over 75%?

If yes
:O

if no
get the hell out.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
We said hat a couple page back in the thread.

Xyzz: I guess no one of us will say that until someone actually is better than Mango.
But it feels bad he´s not trying cause I know we can beat him even if it would have been really hard.
Do you feel as if Mango is still a better player than you, Hbox and PP?

Armada

Smash Lord
Yeah I think so.

But he´s not on a " way better" level like I know some people used (maybe still) to say.

Top Bottom