• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Move?

BSP

Smash Legend
guys, which cape?

Wait nvm.

Thunder's good, but i dont think its good enough to be the best.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Peach can generate food?
Technically, I believe he's talking about turnips, or he could be talking about her Final Smash.

And if he really wants to get broad with that idea, then Yoshi technically produces food (eggs) as well. Wario also brings out garlic out of nowhere for his Final Smash. Bananas and peanuts are certainly edible, so Diddy Kong is also in the End World Hunger Club.

Now the real question of the day though is...

Are Springs edible?

theunabletable

Smash Lord
Shuttle Loop. Need I say more?

Seriously, it does EVERYTHING. It can kill, approach, as a defense, insanely fast, good priority (or so it seems. It seems to go through like EVERYTHING), hell you can even recover with it!

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Shuttle Loop. Need I say more?

Seriously, it does EVERYTHING. It can kill, approach, as a defense, insanely fast, good priority (or so it seems. It seems to go through like EVERYTHING), hell you can even recover with it!
You just described Samus' Zair, only this move is safer.

theunabletable

Smash Lord
You just described Samus' Zair, only this move is safer.
Samus' ZAir can kill?

I'd forgotten about that attack. I've noticed whenever I play as Samus I can't help but resort to spamming that ZAir :p

Scipion121212

Smash Apprentice
I am disappointed with lack of Bowser´s UpB:
It kills, quite EARLY, but most importantly, RELIABLY
16%, enough said
can be used to recover
invicibility frame 1-5, hits on frame 6, extremely fast
Safe on block when near ledge
Best OoS move in whole game, no questions asked.

Just because bowser has huge problems with some matchups doesn´t mean he can´t have best move in Brawl..

OverLade

Smash Hero
Either MKs dair or Shuttle loop OOS. MKs dair is probably the safest move in the game when used from the ground, can gimp, and kill at higher percents.

Shuttle loop Out of shield is punisheable, but the amount of reward is absurd. It beats virtually anything, kills, works offensively and defensively, and goes straight into glide attack another long range and powerful kill move that can be spaced to make nonpunishable and is lagless into ANYTHING.

Honorable mention to bowsers whirling fortress lol.

Scipion121212

Smash Apprentice
Honorable mention to bowsers whirling fortress lol.
Kudos, continue! :p
For other best moves I would say DDDs grab (it makes 6 chars unviable against him, and 2/3 of the cast have disadvatageous matchup against him because of that)
ICs grab, ICs without grabs are... bad
Falco´s lazor, it is what makes him top tier
MK´s Dair, for obvious reasons

Sky`

Smash Lord
The best move in the game is U-air from MK.

It's not really debatable.

Second place would probably be blizzard.

LuigiRocks14

Smash Rookie
The Best Move Is MK's F-Air

It's Very Good =\

The Second Is Ganon's U-Air (Will...It's Good Recover xD)

laki

Smash Apprentice
If nobody has mentioned it yet, snakes gernades >_> Best move by far in the game. Controls the match. Only thing else I'd think of putting would be maybe metas up or down air.

BSP

Smash Legend
i thought about it: has oli's u smash been mentioned? Fast, strong, great range

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
Yes, because that joke hasn't been used so many times.

You always turn down any Falcon moves :laugh:. Do ya have something against his...Falconess ;)?

Ganon's thunderstomp is a solid move, you can spam it on newbies...and the damage is epic, not to mention the power of the spike...

Bowser's Flame breath is a good move to rack up damage with...that, and Meta Knight's...um...spinny tornado move...Mach Tornado, I think??

And nothing like Snake's grenades :chuckle:. They make you really, really edgey sometimes...

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285

You always turn down any Falcon moves :laugh:. Do ya have something against his...Falconess ;)?

Ganon's thunderstomp is a solid move, you can spam it on newbies...and the damage is epic, not to mention the power of the spike...

Bowser's Flame breath is a good move to rack up damage with...that, and Meta Knight's...um...spinny tornado move...Mach Tornado, I think??

And nothing like Snake's grenades :chuckle:. They make you really, really edgey sometimes...
None of his moves are good. Not one of them even come close to being decent. Uair, maybe.

Ganon doesn't really have any good moves, Fire Breath isn't amazing, and the spinny tornado move is pretty great.

And the grendades as well.

BSP

Smash Legend
None of his moves are good. Not one of them even come close to being decent. Uair, maybe.

Ganon doesn't really have any good moves, Fire Breath isn't amazing, and the spinny tornado move is pretty great.

And the grendades as well.
YOU DARE CHALLENGE THE POWER OF THE FALCON???:mad::mad::mad:

jk jk, but i think ganon's u air and stomp are pretty decent

Top Bottom