• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Btw DEHF I found your jacket in my brother's apartment. Can't ship it yet though cause I'm broke after paying for school stuff.
:D

Okay, no rush. Text me or message me on the boards when you're able to send it and I will give you my address.

:phone:

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
that'a one of his best match ups having played SK92 so much and his Metaknight is really good in general. He took Ally to game 3 beating him game 1 in Metaknight dittos iirc.

C.J.

Smash Master
Yeah, FOW bodied him G1 in dittos- 3 stock. Then I yelled at Elliot to get back to his main and then he started winning xD

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
my coaching sucks anyways lol.

so, I'm able to go to Mike's tournament on Saturday. Do you still want to team Xzax?

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
So I watched all of Larry's APEX matches on youtube.I learnt a few nice things, and then I saw that Dabuz set.

I'm confused about those dash attacks now.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Dear Xzax, screw you and your abundance of money. Love Keitaro.

Btw any of you guys planning on going to Evo? I may go to that that sleep in the desert then somehow get to Genesis if that is the weekend after.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
So... at the West Coast tournament that had Zero, Chibo, and Xzax I got 3rd losing to Tyrant and Zero. I think Xzax got 9th losing to Z and Havok.

Xzax and I got 4th in doubles, Xzax carried me pretty hard lol.

I also did some commentary on some matches. I'm not Keitaro, but I think I did decent for myself :)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Lol, we loved your commentary DEHF. I think you were the best of the WC commentators. You were talking about the match and knew what you were talking about.

And what Clow said lol. Those jabs were destroying ZeRo 2nd game. Was hilarious. Then ZeRo just avoided it game 3 lol. Somehow you got forward B's to work on him a lot. I need to watch streams from over there more cause I learned a lot. No other Falco in the US is nearly as accurate as you so I gotta watch you more. Kinda flashy too!

SK is just plain crazy lol. If he relaxed more he could be better. Against lower players his style is destruction but top players just wait for him to double jump dair and punish lol.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Thanks about my commentary. Maybe I will hop on the mic more.

Vs Zero I didn't think I would even get that close to be honest. I haven't been playing after Apex, so I was pretty surprised I got 3rd.

Xzax, I will PM you my number.

kismet2

Smash Ace
nice work larry =) another thing you should use more vs mk is nair especially when you're landing with it. it has the same frame advantage as dair/bair but with multiple hits for a possible shield poke. you can also jab/grab/utilt from there usually i utilt for juggle and baiting air dodges/tornados.

BSP

Smash Legend
I need more confidence in my :falco:'s boxing game. I get exposed in CQC v :metaknight:, and that's what you have to make him respect.

Also, does anyone know of any recent :falco: vs :dedede: sets?

One more thing: Does anyone know the exact % window :pikachu2: can start CG'ing Falco from a fresh Dthrow?

Top Bottom