• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Denzi

Smash Master
Finally finding more time for this game, so I should be hanging around here more often. How's everyone doing?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
tbh Falco is the highest tiered character that hardly anyone solo mains. There are plenty of solo Diddy/Snake mains, but so few solo Falcos. Imo if you know the Pikachu/IC matchup your opponent will be in for quite a surprise, everyone seems to concentrate on just the chain grabs and thinks its an auto win. We have the best camping ability in Brawl guys, use it. Im never gonna use anyone besides Falco in tourney :)
Hardly anyone solo mains him because he doesn't have an explosive to get him out of bull**** or a lack of an extremely hard counter.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I use solo falco but i also have a losing record to ic and pika players. I think that Falco can win both MUs they are just a pain in the ***.

and BC an mk ban might help you dust off that old D3 lol

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I personally didn't care whether he was banned or not. MK isn't a big deal to me since I've beaten a good amount of the ones I've had to play in tournament/MMes.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
The DK boards are overflowing or something and we just spilled down into the Falco boards I guess.

gravy boats.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
The DK boards are overflowing or something and we just spilled down into the Falco boards I guess.

gravy boats.
THAT'S why you wanted to know what the name for a gravy boat was.

Also, I did that DK-Falco thing today and it was silly, entertaining, and hard to avoid.

Top Bottom