• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
MLP is the herpes of the internet and literally no one should like it and if you do like it you should reconsider wanting to kiss all the boys on the mouth so much

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I beg to differ. I actually know of a couple that don't like classic rock. All they listen to is rap/hiphop/etc. And, some hispanics only listen to Salsa and other spanish stuff, so yeah.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Reaction images being the sole content of your post is generally not on, which extends onto just posting random ponies.

Don't do it, or I'll will infract you (I'm back on by tomorrow evening at the latest most likely), and if I really need it done I'll just call an SMod favour.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
We get like 6 infractions before it starts to be annoying.

Just sayin'

So like if I said something like Nirvana you guys know who I'm talking about? :o

and Pixies? :D

:phone:

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Mt. Eden's dubstep is GREAT. I listen to a bit of everything, really. Beastie Boys, Tupac, Iron Maiden, Pink Floyd, Alice in Chains, Skrillex, Deadmau5, etc. Nujabes is godlike.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
lol, swamp***** crew.

So with metaknight being banned (for the sake of conversation, lets assume he will be after Apex) what are you guys going to do against the rise of Pika/IC's?

Until I see a unity ruleset or recommended ruleset flashing with maraque font that MK is banned and a good 4-5 months with it actually be implamented, I won't believe in that ever happening.

Anyway, if it did happen, learn to wreck ICs and Pikachu for trying to be grab hounds.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
lol, swamp***** crew.

So with metaknight being banned (for the sake of conversation, lets assume he will be after Apex) what are you guys going to do against the rise of Pika/IC's?
I'm thinking of picking up Marf, but he's nowhere near ready for the ICs here. Going to bust out my Link the next time I see an ICs.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
I have Snake, but you still have to work vs IC's; but this MU is way less stressful than using Falco.

As for Pikachu, I'd probably stay Falco, but Snake is still an option. Snake doesn't counter Pika as well as he counters IC's. But he doesn't lose to Pika either (like so many idiots proclaim). It's 50/50 at best.

Snake's godly range is the sole reason why he doesn't lose matchups lmao. That and a good grenade game. But his recovery is also the sole reason the opposing character brings the MU ratio closer to even. You can play the same way as Snake vs Pika/IC's too: don't get grabbed, grab them more, solid grenade game (keeping one at all times really).

Also, you don't even have to airdodge much aside from the obvious thunder. You can let yourself get hit with IC's Upair via trade with nades or just flat out let them do it to make them stale it (it's all they have aside from grab since their smashes are as telegraphed as Falco's). And airdodging only helps the opponent's reaction time: it helps Pika get that Nair/Fsmash/etc, and it helps IC's get the grab. They sometimes throw a short hop uair just to bait the airdodge (frametrap much?) and then pivot grab it.

aka, so many Snakes play their character wrong or have very predictable habits.

holy **** im bored and this is what i do when im bored :(

edit: and snake is a fat****

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
For ic and pika i am probably just going to stay falco both MUs are hard for me i hate IC. but i thinkt hat falco can win.

but just in case i have a pocket marth lol

Top Bottom