• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
I used to post on these boards alot more, but I realized its pretty pointless considering most posters are either A: trolling, or B: full of themselves. I posted a bunch of matches up on the critique thread numerous times and no response from anyone. I also posted alot of corrections for the Falco "Guide" but none of my proposed changes were applied to the guide itself. Meh.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Sounds like someone's a little full of themselves.

Your proposed changes weren't even considered because no one has updated that guide in forever because we have no mod and the OP isn't around anymore. I never got a critique either, but I never pursued it. Try contacting someone through private messages. Your general slander is pretty lame, bro.

New season, new mod.

Bleachego 2012
Aw hell nah.

lul We have a mod ryker, you just mail him. Hell, you could get an outside mod to do it as well if you PMed them. Provided that mod isn't being a pain to work with.

I'm not sure how any else feels about it, but I am not really committed to dealing with critiques. A whole set of brawl of 2-1 takes like 15 minutes. And to sit through multiple sets takes forever; let alone the write up. So I sort of ignore the critique thread. Brawl is fun to play, but not the greatest thing to watch.

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
But the critique thread is such a good tool for improvement if people actually posted there! Not only for the person being critiqued, but it opens up the viewers mind to different playstyles. I look up Falco videos on youtube all the time, and it would be cool to actually see how some of you play...

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Falco is so good of a character that he doesn't need people or videos or threads.

I say we shut down the entire Falco board and suggest the idea of natural improvement.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Bleachigo, it was funny in the beginning, but it's starting to become tedious, man.

The Falco boards aren't active in some aspects, I agree. Dark Falco, I actually haven't even seen your videos yet. I'm not exactly the best at critiquing (probably because I'm not even that good lawl) and even then, I have a hard time keeping up with the critique thread since it moves hella fast. I can still critique your videos if you'd like. Personally, I'd want everyone to get good with this character so it's not always just DEHF, SK92, or Shugo that we're expecting placings from. Bleachigo/Pelca/Arty/myself do their share of work too, but obviously not as good as the main 3.

The way I see it is, we need someone else handling the Falco Guide. What I also suggest is that we simply combine both the Critique Thread and the Video thread like 2link121 suggested. It kills 2 birds with one stone, pretty much; gathering all Falco videos in one place as well as receiving critique for individual videos at the same time. That way, if a new Falco player wants to check out vids, he has the video thread right there with all vids placed. Another thing to point out is that:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=166854

^This thread is severely outdated, in my opinion. Some links are broken/gone while other information isn't really relevant in today's metagame. I don't know if it's because the thread is really old that people don't care about it, but it's the only "Here is all the information you need" thread we have. If anyone wants to make a new one, I'll assist them in doing it, or vice versa.

Or. We could just do nothing. I guess that works too.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I don't want to be mod for no reason, I want to mop up this board too. I've always cared about information flow on this site. (Like I was the owner of the Falco Backroom before Keit, but I gave it up because I thought I was going to quit.)

So yeah, I want to fix this up as much as I like trolling here at the bakery.

:phone:

But seriously, why is there all this mod junk going on? I swear everyone here has stated they should be one more than once now this month. nareT should come in here and put you all in your place.

Also, what are some thing you do with Marinara Sauce? Other than using it as a dipping sauce for Moxx Stix.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I haven't said a thing concerning that lol.

Anyway, this whole Mod business gets boring to talk about. I don't wanna read 5 pages of -igo campaigning for himself while the others nominate other people lol. Let Teran decide what he wants to do. Let's talk about stuff that's actually interesting. Like.

Facebook. :troll:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Facebook.

If my social life wasn't as pathetic as it is, I'd quit that site. Useless *** drama.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Got 2nd today going all Falco (not a completely legit tourney but still haha).

Only lost to Fatal twice (should have had first set in GF's but oh well, it's hard to clinch a victory vs Snake).

Only got $20 though

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
He was telling be about it earlier "yesterday" and I was sure he could win it :/

I'm like stalking his results now cuz he and I are teaming soon. And I love him.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Pelca's getting much better each tourney. But he tends to get cocky and switches to a random character every once in a while after winning Game 1 and sometimes hands over sets to people he shouldn't be losing to.

He hasn't taken a set from Fatal yet, but once he does, his confidence will boost dramatically. Only then will he be able to clinch a tournament win.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I want to beat him to that goal. Ever since KTAR I wanted to try again. I'm rooting for that fruitcake though, I really like him a lot, fun to be around.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
radiohead is supposed to be on the colbert report this week i think .

also, good shiz bc. who did you play? and what exact made the tourney not legit?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You know what all this proves is that you're all a bunch of kids and that's basically why I'm stalling modding anyone so much because you literally cannot resist the opportunity to throw your names into the hat in the most blatant and obnoxious manner.

Still, I'm in the final stages of thought, so just shut up about it and if you DO happen to need someone to do a mod action, I have a VM wall, a PM box, and there's a report button. Really it's not difficult.

I need a cig obv

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
Awwww sergio calling me by my real name on here <3! nah tho LOL I did beat Fatal twice yesterday but in a random seeding bracket, he told me he tried but I just got lucky I guess. Shoutouts to BC tho, hype as hell to watch, you did amazing bro !!! Teach me :p

Top Bottom