• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
We gotta do something, broski.
I think I'm pretty permanently banned from the community.

Even though I have been reading some threads a while back and it looks so fun to try again, but I would want to play a fun and engaging set-up like, for example, Tom's Pokemon theme (never forget the DutchSlip).
I also have time now that I have no girlfriend anymore and school has been taking the chill pill.

Good times, good times...

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Olden times on Decisive Games when we were a force to be reckoned with. Then he disappeared and I moved on to rule that place.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Even though I have been reading some threads a while back and it looks so fun to try again, but I would want to play a fun and engaging set-up like, for example, Tom's PokeMafia (never forget the DutchSlip).
How did I get lynched for that?

I don't think tHe-Man is banned there. If you want to give it a shot, then I can probably get you back in. Probably.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I still think there's never been a better hydra than tHe-Man. We totally owned that game even though we had a ****ing EXECUTIONER role. Why didn't we get MVP for that?!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
How did I get lynched for that?

I don't think tHe-Man is banned there. If you want to give it a shot, then I can probably get you back in. Probably.
HURR YOU'RE DEFENDING SOMEONE, GET LYNCHED
You also guessed my poke right from the start LOL
YOU ****ING SCARED ME

Also, if there's something good coming up, sure, I'd absolutely love to (IF YOU ACTUALLY GET ON SKYPE MORE OFTEN)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Yeah, I'm on Skype a lot more. You hit me at the start of freshman year.

Go read Dissidia if you want to see another good hydra. That game was FUN.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I really improved on psychological point of view by the way, I would love to do another game with you, but we'd need to talk in person a lot this time around. The last hydra we tried we were both just too busy and it was entirely based on offline messages and late responses, we can't have that. Talking in person = 100x better, like we saw in TMNT mafia.

So, wanna get into anything?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I really improved on psychological point of view by the way, I would love to do another game with you, but we'd need to talk in person a lot this time around. The last hydra we tried we were both just too busy and it was entirely based on offline messages and late responses, we can't have that. Talking in person = 100x better, like we saw in TMNT mafia.

So, wanna get into anything?
I need one thing to finish as I don't want to overload. I'd go ahead, but real life kicked a hydra partner of mine in the balls and he couldn't play. That, or wait a couple days for my laptop's power cord to get in so I can have the time. I'm on a family comp at the moment.

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=163

^^^For people who don't know what the **** we're talking about.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
From searching the seas with your xonar.
Badum-Tsh!
I need one thing to finish as I don't want to overload. I'd go ahead, but real life kicked a hydra partner of mine in the balls and he couldn't play. That, or wait a couple days for my laptop's power cord to get in so I can have the time. I'm on a family comp at the moment.

http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=163

^^^For people who don't know what the **** we're talking about.
Take your time. Contact me whenever you're up for it, I already contacted a senator for our tHe-Man password (don't remember it) but we'd have to ask an administrator. If you're sure you can keep communication up with a dude from Europe we can give it a shot, be true to yourself though because I don't want no ****ups this time 'round =(

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Danny are you going to the Skrillex concert on December 15th? Or do you know anyone from the FL Smash scene that is? It seems to be a pretty popular thing.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I have skype on my tablet, I wouldn't mind doing it.

And music :3

Dubstep is fun. But I'm more of a Rock guy. I like indie music right now. I kinda genre hop, I've been everywhere and had phases with everything.

:phone:

The first post needs to be changed and updated with the new regulars here. I miss the old day lol, seeing those names reminds me of mad random stuff.

QUSESTIONS.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
What he linked us to was the MetaKnight ban poll. It was 75% yes and 25% no, pretty much haha

There are only like 7 regulars in the Falco boards nowadays. Drew, Bloodcross, Ryker, Xeylode, myself, Marlx, and Bleachigo. Sad :(

Much different from how it was in the past, but also only half the voters. I recall the past ban polls were around 1600-1700 people.

Our activity is much better than others activity. Check out some of the melee characters boards lol

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
im not even a random

i just troll once in a while

ROFL MARLX A REGULAR

THAT ***** CP'D ME TO RAINBOW CRUISE IN TOURNEY

NEEDLESS TO SAY I WENT..................................... WARIO!!!!!1

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I miss being a regular here but my scene don't play smash much anymore so yeah.

Edit: LOLOL to the MK banning Poll.

I miss being a regular here but my scene don't play smash much anymore so yeah.

Edit: LOLOL to the MK banning Poll.
Well, then you might have to be the one to get it started back up again. It's certainly more difficult in a town. But on a campus, omg. There are dozens of opportunities to get people to play typically. Although, finding those people who are willing to put in the effect to learn the games are rare though.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I tried didn't work out so well plus it's Nebraska LOL It the worst place for smash or any competitve game for that matter plus I don't care about smash tourneys much anymore at the moment cause my scene sucks and what not. I will go to a smash tourney if there is nothing else to do on that weekend and if Project M is there then that's a diffrent story.

Edit: I cait wait for the Falco boards to get to the Wolf and Fox MU.

Top Bottom