• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Yamitsuki

Smash Cadet
I simply feel as if fsmash is a hard read method. If someone is foolish enough to try to get on stage when you are charging a fsmash instead of recovery from underneath and out last the hit, then you get a good reward out of it. If not, then you are going to get attacked from the ledge for getting stuck in a laggy move that didn't hit. Jab, ftilt, lasers, all work well equally as well if not better at edgeguarding without the risks.

pulse131

Smash Ace
the reason fsmash is good is because of the range and kb.

its hard to punish a well spaced fsmash, at least better then his other smashes.

other then that ya all of falcos smashes are easy to punish and should be used as guaranteed hits anyways

but you shouldnt be charging smashes at the edge anyway unless its against someone who cant really sweet spot the edge and/or punish properly.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yeah, try not to do that next time, it'll be more than a verbal slap on the wrist.

Oh and hey kids I'm back, and I'm a Super Saiyan.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Glutonny's Falco plays so weird :X

Leon doesn't seem to know the Falco match up that well, he kept missing edge guard opportunities and let Glutonny get away with too many jabs.

AND THE LASER LOCKS :awesome:
Leon was absolutely not on his a-game though.

Glutonny wants to main Falco now btw guys. *_*

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Yeah, try not to do that next time, it'll be more than a verbal slap on the wrist.

Oh and hey kids I'm back, and I'm a Super Saiyan.
Lol who is the above directed to?

and ya i heard glutonny wants to lol. I think he's at the point he wont forget wario so i could see him doin falco for fun lol.

BluB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Crazy_Arni
Glutonny's Falco is pretty cool.
Kasper, you playin Wario now o.o?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Lol who is the above directed to?

and ya i heard glutonny wants to lol. I think he's at the point he wont forget wario so i could see him doin falco for fun lol.
I was referring to not double posting.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Oh hey, there was a fr tournament this saturday. Expect new vids from Gluto's Falco.

Spoiler : GFs are against Leon.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
had a friend of mine help me figure out some numbers.

I feel it would be beneficial to share with you

percents falcos up smash is guaranteed to kill with proper dI and momentum cancel on FD.

MK: 115%
Diddy: 129%
Snake: 158%
DDD: 160%

M@v

Subarashii!
had a friend of mine help me figure out some numbers.

I feel it would be beneficial to share with you

percents falcos up smash is guaranteed to kill with proper dI and momentum cancel on FD.

MK: 115%
Diddy: 129%
Snake: 158%
DDD: 160%
Would this friend be san?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I play with san, pikapika, and Dr. G more than anybody else. as they are the only good people I have to practice with. But yea, it was san, why do you ask?

M@v

Subarashii!
I play with san, pikapika, and Dr. G more than anybody else. as they are the only good people I have to practice with. But yea, it was san, why do you ask?
I talk to him a decent amount on aim and he mentioned you did that test yesterday, thats all ^_^

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
If the Gluto-Leon MM was silly to you guys.

Check out this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=127f_dF-BwI

This is some nasty stuff. o_o
I thought we concluded that Leon was outright bad at the matchup. But, still, I'm honestly amazed at Gluttony's simultaneous control, speed, pressure, and mindgames. He's gotten so much better with Falco so quickly. I kinda hope he mains him but another part of me wants to keep seeing his Wario haul booty.

But I want that song title...

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I thought we concluded that Leon was outright bad at the matchup. But, still, I'm honestly amazed at Gluttony's simultaneous control, speed, pressure, and mindgames. He's gotten so much better with Falco so quickly. I kinda hope he mains him but another part of me wants to keep seeing his Wario haul booty.

But I want that song title...
Leon gets his groove later on in the matches. did you watch em all?

Top Bottom