• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

M@v

Subarashii!
ROFL

...yeah V_V
My teamate and I got a super epic kill on you guys during one of our friendlies...I dthrow larry and my partner as ike shs over me and spikes him into oblivion as ike...lol. we wound up having chu/junebug in our pool ;3

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I dont think falco is a good teams partner. to many things going on around him harder to camp falcos arguably best aspect. his low Kill potential and how easy he gets gimped i can see why so many other falcos dont go falco in teams.

with that all said i go falco in teams 50% (friendlys) but i hardly ever enter dubs at tourneys.

also falco is not good 2v1 unless i am missing somthing.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
falco is an amazing character, you just have to play differently in doubles. not as many lasers, as they can get your partner *****. less chaingrabs cus they get interrupted. more jabs and quick aerials because they are good damage and setups and are hard to punish.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
So yeah Larry ***** Rich Brown like he was nothing and Rich has the nerve to pick Pika and still got ***** LOL.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Well since Pikachu is a Pocket Monster, technically he is a pocket character. . .

Schtizzel

Smash Cadet
What about making a matchup cheat sheet like this for the Falco boards?
Weakly discussions are to slow and won't get the much needed amount of supporters. And a cheat sheet can be more up to date.

BluB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Crazy_Arni
"what is the earliest percent that a fresh up smash will kill snake or ddd, with proper DI and momentum canceling?"

non charged fresh usmash at ~150% against snake.
Against ddd probably something about 160% but I'm not sure about that.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Hey does any1 know how to make your text a rainbow its like a rainbow color font. when i try putting rainbow in the tags/quotes it comes up like this---->text

Schtizzel

Smash Cadet
That could work actually and we need someone to lead the MU thread again.
The matchup cheat sheet will provide a very small look on the most important things you should watch out for or should do in a matchup. It isn't necessary to cover all options and all possible twists that can happen in a MU.
Just a small and efficent way to list the basic way how to handle a MU - so like a cheat sheet for school.

Schtizzel

Smash Cadet
Well the closest thing we have is the actual MU threads and someone would have to take the time to condense all that data. I would do it... but I my knowledge of a very many matchups is lacking.
What about a MU thread and a cheat sheet thread? In the DK and Kirby boards it works very well.
One big positive aspect of cheat sheet thread is that you can discuss strategies for the whole cast. You don't have to wait for the specific MU or to post in an old one.

Slain Avenger

Smash Ace
All great ideas, but getting the top falcos to share knowledge is a pretty hard task, probably cause most of them don't post anymore. We'd have to really put work into it, something I personally don't have time for. And, since I won't do it, I can't expect anyone else to do it in my stead.

pulse131

Smash Ace
moving up in the falco world all.
got some really hype tournies comin up in feb.
time for pulse to let the people know whats up.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Wish I could say the same.
Dr3w come to G-vill that tourney will be off the chain.

side note Tommy G is the best falco that never posts outside the Q&A thread. Tommy next time you and i are at a tourney in FL together would you mind sitting down with me and going over some stuff.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro

side note Tommy G is the best falco that never posts outside the Q&A thread. Tommy next time you and i are at a tourney in FL together would you mind sitting down with me and going over some stuff.
Me 2 i'd like some of that <3 i feel my falcos almost ready to bust out. Been trainin alot with him. And b4 u say anything viper i still main pit. I just also main falco.With...a pocket mk like every other person in the world. Also, i cant wait for Gville tourney. ****s gonna be mad hype.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I'll do everyone here a favor. I'll timestamp review 1 video of your choice no questions asked. I'll be hesitant to do more than those because of time constraints with school w/e

Your best advice would come from your worst videos, so choose wisely. ;-) I have one of pulse on my laptop I think if you guys want to see it.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
you have a vid of my falcowut?
Yeah it was the video with the nair usmash.

Edit to the video thing: I will try to time stamp review all videos that you all ask me to do, but I'm making it my priority to get everyone's first video out before anything, then school, the other videos.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I'll do everyone here a favor. I'll timestamp review 1 video of your choice no questions asked. I'll be hesitant to do more than those because of time constraints with school w/e

Your best advice would come from your worst videos, so choose wisely. ;-) I have one of pulse on my laptop I think if you guys want to see it.
i would love to see it.

and i will get back to you with a vid very soon thanks Tommy

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher

It's not like I can just randomly haul my *** 3 hours away to Gainesville to attend a Smash tourney. Sorry bro. But I think Holy Smash was the farthest I'd travel to a tourney (2 hrs).

Also I will win that money match vs 2D next time lol, so close.

pulse131

Smash Ace
not sure what vid your referring to i dont have any vids of my flackoh up. some other guy posted a couple about half a yr ago b4 i even used him in tourny...
so ya i gotta say i am a bit stumped ;p
who is it against?

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Maybe it wasn't you XD I can't really remember either. I just remember it was against Pit and it had a nair to usmash combo.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Kasper gets mad when I smoke at tournies, true story.

Speaking of which, next week I should go but I probably won't cuz I'm a lazy *** like that.

Top Bottom