• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

So how many of you knew that against snake's dthrow tech chase, our get-up attack hits away form him before towards him. A dead give away that we are trying to attack him.

I will always remember lain as, "the guy you probably have never heard of"
I still like to know how peach does well against ICs.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Peach doesn't have to land.

That pretty much sums up why it's hard lol.

pulse131

Smash Ace
l0ol ya same reason why peach does good against diddy.
not like against wario where her moveset just straight counters his.

pulse131

Smash Ace
but ive seen situations where bthrow or even fthrow would send the oli off stage. isnt that the ultimate goal is oli juggled very easily or something?
dont know the mu :(

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
Here is a little trick you guys can use if you team with Diddy. have the Diddy player charge his barrels in front of you and then use the reflector. Diddy's barrels will shoot out but they will never damage Falco (they can hit Diddy although the only way this can happen is if the Diddy is intentionally trying to get hit by them). If they hit the enemy, they will do 48% and can kill at percentages as low as 40%!!!

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
I dunno why, but that sounds hella risky...

:green:
No risk. There is no way that the barrels can ever damage Falco since he reflectors them. The barrels always land too far away from diddy to blow him up. the only way Diddy can blow himself up is if he follows the barrels.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
its not like wolf cant do this tho o.o
All the other characters' reflectors just knock the barrels off of Diddy but they don't reflect the barrels. This means that the barrels only do 18 damage and have normal knockback.

pulse131

Smash Ace
meh. its just one of those things i guess you kinda just know and when and if you teammate picks diddy let him in on it.
gaaaah why are these boards so dead

These boards are dead because falco is a really easy character to pick-up. Honestly, how long did it take you to get used to falco after deciding to pick him up? Probably not very long at all. After you learn how to SHDL/SHL, the rest about maining him is experience. It's not like you have to know how to DACUS, gatling combo, or phantasm cancel. While these small things help, Falco's a solid enough character to do well without them. Even the match-up stuff typically comes back to camp harder, be more passive, and be patient. Many things cannot be taught, only practiced.

Plus, falco mains probably are not the forum chatting types anyway ;p

@The diddy thing: That will fit into one of those things I have fun trying to do in doubles. Like trying to pass on sticked C4 between partner to opponent.

pulse131

Smash Ace
just needs more activity. dont even care if its useful. thats why i like aib cuz theres always something going on.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
lol Falco's a great character. I love using his Aerial Down, it makes me lol and i'm always like "U MAD???" when I successfully **** screw someone over with a spike XD

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I'm going to a tourney tomorrow in Iowa and I am worried about D3's, Snake's, and Olimar can anyone give me some advice before tomorrow as well as some tips?

Also I'm gonna try to get some matches of me recorded so yeah.

Slain Avenger

Smash Ace
Snake... Feel confident against him. Shut down his camp. He can kill you with his, but yours is a lot more frustrating. Don't get close. F-tilt space and remember your jabs.

Keep him in the air facing you if you can, you can almost always get in a back air and go out unpunished (don't waste the bair though, remember snake is hard cause he doesn't die).

D3, camp. Space. Shield the bairs and don't try to counter them. Patience patience patience.

Oli, be aggresive. Lot's of jabs. Get in his bubble. I'm an Olimar main, Falco secondary. Falco ***** the **** out of Oli, but you have to expose his weak points. He has a horrible time in the air and if he's in your jab range, you've got the definite advantage.

Hey guys, I found myself with plenty of time on my hands now. I was thinking of using that excess time to get better with texture hacks.

As such, I will be trying to do some texture requests for falco. If you guys have any requests, go and post them. Oh, and any images you can give me for ideas of what you want it to look like would be great :D Otherwise, it might turn out poorly.

pulse131

Smash Ace
l0ol ive made so many textures i dont think i have any requests for somebody else to make em ;p
if you want though you can make a cool blue one for me :)

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Hey guys, I found myself with plenty of time on my hands now. I was thinking of using that excess time to get better with texture hacks.

As such, I will be trying to do some texture requests for falco. If you guys have any requests, go and post them. Oh, and any images you can give me for ideas of what you want it to look like would be great :D Otherwise, it might turn out poorly.
I second pulses notion. I'd like an amzing blue and/or red one.

Top Bottom