• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Yaaa soooo i might of lost my SD card with all my hax and everything....and i did keep a backup version on my computer but i hadnt updated its files in a month so alot of the brstms i made are now gone...YAY.

l0ol ive made so many textures i dont think i have any requests for somebody else to make em ;p
if you want though you can make a cool blue one for me :)
I second pulses notion. I'd like an amzing blue and/or red one.
@ Xeylode can you make a black Falco with a blue scouter in a black/blue outfit? Thatd be sick.

Hmm... There seems to be a lot of blue/black like texture out there, but those are indeed my favorite colors. Alright, I'll try a mixture of all three of these suggestions. I just hope this does not take forever :p

pulse131

Smash Ace
nah textures dont take to long. at least for me anymore.
ya and maybe it should just be called ''The Bakery''.

I think all you need to do is ask Teran or Vlade for a thread title change. The bakery is staying though. Even though there have not been many bread oriented jokes lately.

Pulse, define long time lol
For me, it will take me probably a good few hours a make this single texture. After a couple of hours, this is what I have:

Pretty much the only thing different are the boots, holster, face, hands, tail, and head gear. Trying to stick with a blue/black theme here. I think I might take off the insignia from the jacket.

pulse131

Smash Ace
o.o
l0ol uhm im not sure what your using to make it but something like that shouldnt take anymore then like 15 minutes :S
but like i said ive done tons of em so its really easy for me. i know all the shortcuts and how everything works and all that.

lol I had a feeling something like this would happen.

I use brawlbox to put the texture files into a .png format, then alter the images pixel by pixel. Or I might cut out sections then use a gradient map to change the colors. With that change put it back into the .png file. After that, load up the image back into the .pcs file. A lot of puzzle piece work lol

pulse131

Smash Ace
wow alright ya you dont need to do all that necessarily. cant say ive used brawlbox before so i dont really know what your talking about but its alot more then i do haha

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I think all you need to do is ask Teran or Vlade for a thread title change. The bakery is staying though. Even though there have not been many bread oriented jokes lately.

Pulse, define long time lol
For me, it will take me probably a good few hours a make this single texture. After a couple of hours, this is what I have:

Pretty much the only thing different are the boots, holster, face, hands, tail, and head gear. Trying to stick with a blue/black theme here. I think I might take off the insignia from the jacket.
Lol thats pretty good so far XD. Though i would've made the fur black and clothes blue main and black trim.

pulse131

Smash Ace
my better ones are ya l0ol. but ill admit to be detailed does take longer. ntm those damned link textures are a bish. damn shield takes like a half hour O.o

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Snake... Feel confident against him. Shut down his camp. He can kill you with his, but yours is a lot more frustrating. Don't get close. F-tilt space and remember your jabs.

Keep him in the air facing you if you can, you can almost always get in a back air and go out unpunished (don't waste the bair though, remember snake is hard cause he doesn't die).

D3, camp. Space. Shield the bairs and don't try to counter them. Patience patience patience.

Oli, be aggresive. Lot's of jabs. Get in his bubble. I'm an Olimar main, Falco secondary. Falco ***** the **** out of Oli, but you have to expose his weak points. He has a horrible time in the air and if he's in your jab range, you've got the definite advantage.
jab and nair the hell out of oli.
d3 pretty much stay off the edge.
I feel like I have to iterate the most heavily known quote of all time,

"Quote"|"Don't get hit" - Isai
Sorry guys that tourney I went to I got 17th place out of 30th and that's only because of bye from one of my opponents and not getting any friendlies in didn't help either as I lost to Joker, the same Snake I lose to and Tmacc a D3 main who knows the Falco MU otherwise I got bracket ***** and my mindset wasn't good either. The only good thing of that day was that I got 98% of my tourney matches recorded, I so discouraged.:(

Edit: The tournament results
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=176740

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Sorry guys that tourney I went to I got 17th place out of 30th and that's only because of bye from one of my opponents and not getting any friendlies in didn't help either as I lost to Joker, the same Snake I lose to and Tmacc a D3 main who knows the Falco MU otherwise I got bracket ***** and my mindset wasn't good either. The only good thing of that day was that I got 98% of my tourney matches recorded, I so discouraged.:(

Edit: The tournament results
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=176740
thats awesome that your vids were recorded now the falcos can see what areas you need work in

pulse131

Smash Ace
ya man at this point you gotta practice hella and get those matches up.
maybe talk to the guys you have trouble with and ask them for advice, maybe even see you guys could hang sometime outside of tournies for practice. i do it all the time.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
LMAO nice pic xD

funny thing is i was teaming with a peach at a fest the other day as falco XD and snake but thats not the point xD

Their power is undermined.
If falco gets a fsmash near the ledge or peach gets a sweetspot Usmash, people are going to die as soon as 150%!!!

When I see doubles results and I see DEHF in the top 5 for teams, you sort of have to wonder if everyone bashes falco too much for doubles. Although, you have to consider this is DEHF we are talking about ;P An outlier perhaps?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
CRITIQUE THREAD. lol.

@Xeylode na falco does pretty good in doubles. His lasers are very good interuptors not to mention once u get it to a 2 v 1 situation **** gets impossible to pass. At least from my experience. And its easier to land his best kill moves/spikes cuz of split attentions.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
like I said, fresh up smash with DI and MC pls. I would like a specific %

When I asked the same about mk, DEHF said it was 114-116.

Falco for doubles really depends upon your partner it seems. Falco is really solid when it comes to fighting without using his usual antics. Great sidestep, jab, ftilt, and follow-ups after grabs. Good enough aerials for any situation. Proficent enough recovery to avoid getting gimped. DI-up and phantasm, you should always get back to the stage. Landing is the only issue. Solid character all-around that simply sucks at trying to kill anyone.

So overall, I think you need a good enough teammate who will be able to come to falco's aid when he is getting juggled, then be able to get all the kills. Falco is still dead weight, but there are those who are worse :p

I think I might have a new project to work on over this weekend. Usmash kill percentages. Put a use to that frame advancement code.

Top Bottom